Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate Strange Music fans

I hate Strange Music fans

Long time forum viewer first post, but I have to say that I'm growing sick and tired of the Strange Music fanbase.

You all think you're entitled to shit from Strange Music

You think you know what's best for the label and the artists on it

You despise anything that doesn't sound like music you'd slit your wrists to (i.e. you hate on fun songs)

You shit on everything that isn't "underground"

You call Tech a sell out when he's just making the music he wants to make, which is what he's always done.

You don't support the other artists on the label or even bother to listen to them except when they open up for Tech N9ne.

You're retarded and know very little about music in general.

A lot of you listen to very shitty music with low production value but because it's "hard" or "underground" you dig the fuck out of it.

You hate on artists that make music and automatically assume that success somehow makes your art not as worthy for consumption

You troll constantly

You argue amongst each other and get in fights when a simple conversation would actually lead you somewhere

You make poor life decisions

I'll be posting a lot more in the near future, but I thought this would be a great place to start.

Maybe u should quit while ur still ahead!

lolmad

You just described the average human being, not the average Strange fan.

You despise anything that doesn't sound like music you'd slit your wrists to (i.e. you hate on fun songs)

You call Tech a sell out when he's just making the music he wants to make, which is what he's always done.

You don't support the other artists on the label or even bother to listen to them except when they open up for Tech N9ne.

A lot of you listen to very shitty music with low production value but because it's "hard" or "underground" you dig the fuck out of it.

You hate on artists that make music and automatically assume that success somehow makes your art not as worthy for consumption

I took out all the things that could be applied to the normal human being and this is what I still have left. Say something else.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

lolmad

2nd this.. Loyal Strange fan from 2001.. and i think it was the realease ok KOD that brought all these type of fans out..that and all the young kids are like this..try going to a concert now just a bunch of 16-19 yr old punks that ruin the show..and I think tech has changed his a lot because people like the dark music look at all the cd's pre kod from all strange artist and they were a lot happier music and fun to party to

You argue amongst each other and get in fights when a simple conversation would actually lead you somewhere

Being a smartass and overvaluing specificity doesn't change the fact that I'm right; in your first point, try replacing "Strange Music" with any other contemporary label and you'll end up with a statement that is equally true. Arrogance is ubiquitous. Take away the specificity and you'll find that 100% of what you just posted is just as applicable to any other fanbase of any other music label on the planet. It's a matter of personality, not of loyalty.

Bringing me to my next point, which is that not a single item in your list applies to myself, and I can name about four dozen other Strange Music fans who can say the same or only subscribe to one or two. I'm not sure what prompted you to write this bullshit, but I hope I helped you to see how idiotic it is.

Quote Originally Posted by John D9

I took out all the things that could be applied to the normal human being and this is what I still have left. Say something else.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin

Just like homeboy above said , you've just described humans and every single fan base there is. Oh and you forgot to add one to your list
    -strange music fans make threads bitching and judging other fans

Lol, Not Offended.