Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Mac Lethal - Subway Freestyle.

  1. #1
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836

    Mac Lethal - Subway Freestyle.

    http://www.amctv.com/the-pitch/video...-101-the-pitch



    Seriously..when will this shit stop? Losing all respect..



    And even worse...I work at Subway, lol.




  2. #2
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    He's lost himself to try and gain fame.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    I know, what a fucking sellout. He blew up and sold out faster than Mac Miller, lol. I really hope he doesn't end up signing with Strange. The last thing I want is a shit ton of stupid little kids at Tech concerts only for Mac Lethal's fuckin food raps. God damn..

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    He's lost himself to try and gain fame.

  4. #4
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567



    Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

    I know, what a fucking sellout. He blew up and sold out faster than Mac Miller, lol. I really hope he doesn't end up signing with Strange. The last thing I want is a shit ton of stupid little kids at Tech concerts only for Mac Lethal's fuckin food raps. God damn..

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    He's lost himself to try and gain fame.

  5. #5
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    LOL. That's funny, at least he knows he's a sellout. What a -A Douche.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M


    Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

    I know, what a fucking sellout. He blew up and sold out faster than Mac Miller, lol. I really hope he doesn't end up signing with Strange. The last thing I want is a shit ton of stupid little kids at Tech concerts only for Mac Lethal's fuckin food raps. God damn..

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    He's lost himself to try and gain fame.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Richard676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    195


    ....What the fuck?





    His little pancake video was bad enough but now he's on his knees sucking subway cock for attention, Who the fuck actually listens to this guy

  7. #7
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the Pancake Rap. However, I did try to look past it, still gave Irish Goodbye a listen, but didn't end up liking it that much...And now this bullshit?





    That's the end of Mac Lethal in my book..

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard

    ....What the fuck?





    His little pancake video was bad enough but now he's on his knees sucking subway cock for attention, Who the fuck actually listens to this guy

  8. #8


    I never thought I'd see the day when Mac Lethal Sells out. *sigh* and I thought Eminem was bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M


    Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

    I know, what a fucking sellout. He blew up and sold out faster than Mac Miller, lol. I really hope he doesn't end up signing with Strange. The last thing I want is a shit ton of stupid little kids at Tech concerts only for Mac Lethal's fuckin food raps. God damn..

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    He's lost himself to try and gain fame.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485


    If he's okay with it, why so much bitching? He knows what he did, he's not passing it off as anything else. He clearly doesn't give a shit and his fans are still behind him.

  10. #10
    Senior Member BrianSliggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    189


    wow... chill, id hate to see you guys when you run out of flour

Similar Threads

  1. New Mac Lethal.
    By JakeStocker in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 09:01 PM
  2. Irv Da Phenom ft. Mac Lethal
    By CaseyDouglas in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Who is Mac Lethal dissing?
    By AlexM in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 02:45 AM
  4. MAC Lethal
    By Villan99 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 05:45 PM
  5. Mac Lethal
    By Jared M in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •