Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abu Dhabi up now

honestly expected it to be better

Honestly thought it was dope. Take it for what it is, an 816 Boyz track. I wasn't expecting anything deep or anything impressively lyrical. But I thought everybody dropped a dope, funny verse. Never like Makzilla's verses though.

Wasn't feeling it. 816 boyz started out as a big joke, but now it just feels like an excuse to make a ridiculous track that's not even funny. Looking forward to the album never the less. This just seems like filler.

i fuckin love it. its a club banger that ill bump in my car lol.its light hearted and funny. great tracks imo

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm

Wasn't feeling it. 816 boyz started out as a big joke, but now it just feels like an excuse to make a ridiculous track that's not even funny. Looking forward to the album never the less. This just seems like filler.

this is the first 816 Boyz track where I actually tolerated Makzilla's verse, but I actually like this song lol, I was laughing constantly throughout, and in that sense, the song is a complete success, it's meant as a joke. Don't get me wrong, I prefer more lyrical and personal shit any day of the week, especially from Kaliko, but I think this is the best 816 Boyz track so far and I don't see it holding the album down to be completely honest unless the rest of the album is fucking superb, but when compared to Pu Wah Wah and especially Makzilla's verse on Bang Out (or really Bang Out as a whole minus the beat and Kutt's verse) it's actually nice... to me at least. If they ever do an 816 Boyz album I can only hope they attempt to mix it up a bit (I was afraid EVERY 816 Boyz track was destined to be about a stale sex subject) at least this was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

Honestly thought it was dope. Take it for what it is, an 816 Boyz track. I wasn't expecting anything deep or anything impressively lyrical. But I thought everybody dropped a dope, funny verse. Never like Makzilla's verses though.

Fuckin' loved it lol

exactly this.

IMO it stopped being funny after areola. now i'm just dissapointed whenever there is an 816 boyz song on an album.

Yeah, I hear ya on that. I think they should just hurry up 'n make an 816 Boyz album so we don't have to worry about it anymore (hopefully) but I think this one is hilarious and not bad at all. But I can understand why people would want it to stop entirely lol.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

exactly this.

IMO it stopped being funny after areola. now i'm just dissapointed whenever there is an 816 boyz song on an album.

I loved it, as always. I always enjoy an 816 Boyz track every once in a while.