Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HHDX review of TMTYL

HHDX review of TMTYL

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/album-...to-your-leader

They give it 8/10 or 4/5 however u wanna look at it

That review was the worst review i have ever read on hhdx.......seriously take me to your leader and badlands were the low points? Your fucking kidding me right?

a little off topic, but it did annoy me when I saw the poll for people's favorite track off of TMTYL 'n Badlands was winning ridiculously, I don't even think it was in the top 5 of the album tbh, though it was a really good song. To me, it implies just how many people probably mostly like it cuz it has Tech on it. Don't get me wrong, I understand people have their opinions and they don't always have to be biased, but c'mon? There's no coincidence. Imo, Due In June, Keep 'Em On, Dig It Out, June, Everything's Everything, Death March, R.E.M. and 20/20 are all a lot better than Badlands. It's whatever though, dope album, I think it should've gotten a 4 1/2 out of 5 but it's cool, but I also agree with John that Take Me To Your Leader and Badlands were both far from the weak points.

so what you're saying is 4/5 = 8/10? Wow, thanks for that math and clarification. But what would it be then on a scale to 100?

some sites rate out of 5 others do 10, douche

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeMinister

so what you're saying is 4/5 = 8/10? Wow, thanks for that math and clarification. But what would it be then on a scale to 100?

Badlands was mundane? lolwut..... decent review though. i would have given it 4.5 though

i defininatly didnt think badlands or take me to your leader were low points, they did have more of a party type of feel then some of the other songs but without a couple songs like that i wouldnt have felt like it was a complete album. i really enjoyed the whole album, if i had to pick one as a least fav it would have to be june, and only because i really only listen to rap, however i still think its a great song and wrek has a hella dope singing voice its just that it wasnt quite my cup of tea. amazing album altogether though no filler at all imo.

its one of the highest rated albums iv ever seen on there, user rated anyway

4.94/5

great review besides the flaws they found or said they did smfh, deserves an actual 4.5 for now ,could go up tho imo, fuck a user rating

You are an idiot, do the math, each X counts as two points so 4 x 2 = 8/10 or since there's 5 X's and the got 4 full ones it could be looked at as 4/5. Dumb ass

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeMinister