Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supposed release date for Tech's new LP

Supposed release date for Tech's new LP

October 30th. He said something about it in his new interview with Kjag radio.

*Sigh* I'd really prefer it if he sat down and actually took a year to make an LP. Shit would be so dope.

... October 30th is a LONG way away, ESPECIALLY for Tech lol. He'll drop something dope

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

*Sigh* I'd really prefer it if he sat down and actually took a year to make an LP. Shit would be so dope.

Yeah. I'm not sure the exact date when this tour ends, but it'll probably only give him a couple months to put out this CD. It would be nice to see him work on an album longer than he normally does. That would be a damn good album.

Hell yeah! just in time for my birthday!

His shits ALWAYS so dope! /=l but i get wat ur sayin.

He's already begun collecting beats, writing lyrics, and recording music. I'd say over seven months is a pretty good length of time for him to take his time making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Music
    Yeah. I'm not sure the exact date when this tour ends, but it'll probably only give him a couple months to put out this CD. It would be nice to see him work on an album longer than he normally does. That would be a damn good album.

Yeah but with Techs track record I wouldn't be surprised if he get's it done looong before the release date, and goes into planning for whatevers next -.- Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if in a month from now Tech tweets "WOW completed my next LP already" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

He's already begun collecting beats, writing lyrics, and recording music. I'd say over seven months is a pretty good length of time for him to take his time making it.

I was thinking this too. I'd imagine it's a lot of work to make the songs while touring, not that it means he won't do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

... WTSL was one of his best albums ever... and he made that extremely fast. check the Survivor game... both of techs most recent albums were in the top 5 lol. hes clearly still releasing AMAZING music in a shorter amount of time