Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why all the Prozak hate??

Why all the Prozak hate??

log on to loads of discussions hatin on him, personally i think hes one of the best out the 2nd string of strange artist ( behind tech, krizz, and kutty)

hes different to everyone else and brings something different, and people are judging just before a major release WTF give the guy a chance to impress before you dismiss him completely!

rant: Complete

He's already put an album out, I don't hate Prozac but I personally don't care for him, his lyrics and subject matter are pretty good but his sound is terrible IMO, his voice is too monotonous and his flows sound almost the same on everything I've heard, but he sells which is y strange signed him, I'm not pre ordering his album but I'll probably buy it at the show for $10

this his voice never changes lol ill still get the cd tho i thought Tales From The Sick was pretty well done and i think Paranormal will be better

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    He's already put an album out, I don't hate Prozac but I personally don't care for him, his lyrics and subject matter are pretty good but his sound is terrible IMO, his voice is too monotonous and his flows sound almost the same on everything I've heard, but he sells which is y strange signed him, I'm not pre ordering his album but I'll probably buy it at the show for $10

Lyrically- He's ok.....Delivery- Monotnous.....Charisma- None....I've gave him a chance,his shit is just boring to me...

cause he sucks. .... BUT hey thats just my opinion. would rather see mac lethal or irv da phenom

i listen to prozak all the time.. to me he is the man...i think he music comes right out of the heart. like the lyrics "Never mind man that's none of my business, That shit's between you and death with life as your witness" thats from last breath on the project deadman self inflected album... this guy is a real person...i understand why people dont like him, he does alot of suicidal music....but i really like it.. i dont know why...he just connects with me.....long live the hitchcock of hip-hop <span>

<span>

i've never really gave prozak a listen till Paranormal. i liked it, it's just it wasent repeat worthy. would i want the actual copy? no.

Wreckonize is also ahead of him (and Kutt IMO), like most have said...he's solid lyrically, so-so delivery.

I kinda think this topic was of its time lmao. I kinda think he's fallen back behind a lot of strange artists, I thought paranormal was solid but every other SM artist just lifted their game and kinda passed him on there way up. Stil thinks he adds something to the roster tho

You guys are tripping Prozak is extremely good and very lyrical and heartfelt