Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech should release his next LP on September 11, 2012...its a Tuesday

Tech should release his next LP on September 11, 2012...its a Tuesday

Now I know this is not the first time artists have done this before(50 Cent, Jay-Z, Kayne West) BUT imo I think it would be a good look for Strange because Tech's background of music is somewhat focused around political issues in America and the world so I wouldnt see why it wouldnt be a good idea...plus I cant recall(I maybe wrong) if Tech N9ne ever really spoke on 9/11??? plus I think it would be awesome cuz 9/11 is my bday...any thoughts?

it might just be me but i could care less when an album is released, as in the exact date..

the album leaks a week early anyways lol, but seriously, i just want the music, i was pumped cause WTSL came out on his birthday, it was just a release date to me, it didnt make it more special or something, and i know 9/11 is more significant than techs birthday it is still in the same boat, its just a date.

Tech's music is hardly focused on political issues..... but i suppose it's all relative

Why would he speak on it? It was 10 and a half years ago... Let it go.

Far more tragedies going on in the world everyday :/

It's like a German rapper releasing his album just to speak about the Holocaust lol.

Just thought it was just me but that's cool too, I respect that...its just that techs music is so diverse plus the man is hella unpredictable so you never know what he got in store...just my opinion though

Rap albums that have dropped (for the most part) on 9/11 have been because of circumstance and timing. I can't imagine people sitting there like, "Oh shit, 9/11! Yeah, I'll drop the album on THAT day"

Also, how in the hell is Tech's music focused on political issues in America? Has he spoken on issues in the past? Yes. Does that make him some sort of political rap figure? No. I also don't understand "It's a good look for Strange." It does nothing for them, at all.

I X is roman numeral for 9, flip it upside down(like if ya tatted it on your wrist) its X I witch is....

On the religious tip, sept. 11, 3 b.c. Is Jesus Christs actual birthday!
    And his initials in Greek, .... I X. Now that's strange!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    I X is roman numeral for 9, flip it upside down(like if ya tatted it on your wrist) its X I witch is....

That and "Do we get off on the fact that our Governments fucking Iraq from the back, and we know that this hate is from us and not from Allah." lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

Just on the whole, dunno if hes spoke on it before, the only thing that comes to mind is on the noose when he says something like, 'Cause on 9/11 I realized our fate is in another mans hands.' Not sure if hes spoke anything more on it though.

lmao wut if his next CD was called N9ne Eleven and it gets released on 9/11