Thread: Post your crazy a** tech n9ne concert story's here! Also my concert story!

Post your crazy a** tech n9ne concert story's here! Also my concert story!

Hello all technicians, as you can prob tell from the cover this is a post where you can tell me and other people your crazy tech n9ne concert story's. But i would like to tell all you guys my story first.

june 24th 2012

Salt Lake city Ut

All 6s and 7s tour

so when we arived to the concert there was already tons of people there in line, lots of juggalo's there. going in to the concert i went straight to the stand where you would buy strange music items and got a couple things. in the middle of all the performances there was lots of fights. i was almost near the gate up front i was slowly making my way up to the very front because i wasnt that big at the time. in the middle of krizz kaliko's performance i was at the very front and when it was time for tech n9ne to come out i got out my ipod and started recording i got some really good fotage of tech n9ne but "cross eyed joe" ( as seen on the strictly strange tour dvd) was in between the security gate and the stage where the security guards were standing he seen me with my ipod recording he came over and took it away from me! in my head i was like ohhh sh** he is going to delete it but i seen him look down at it then point the camera right at tech and got 7 beautiful photos of tech! i was the happiest person there at that moment. later on that night i had a blast other than me getting smushed like a bug by the crowd but i will never forget that night.

I do the VIP EVERY time he's in Vegas. I also believe it was during the All 6's & 7's tour I was right up front when a stripper & her boyfriend came barreling through the crowd with her toys hanging out. They ended up next to me & we were smoking in a blunt. When some teenage mom was telling us to stop cause her kid was allergic to weed. Than areola came on tits came flying out & the stripper was one of the girls who got on stage. After the song about 5 minutes later she was brought back down to the floor where the realization of what she was doing in front of about 1500 fans kicked in & she was crying. Also that some concert I believe was when the girl trying to flash get pussy got stuck between the guard rail on the upper level of the House of Blues. His concerts are ALWAYS that krazy & I can't wait till 9/19 I'm Vegas at the new Hard Rock spot.

that is some crazy shit Sky Saldivar! i was 13 at the time when i went to the tech n9ne concert and all i could smell was weed and piss also!

i'll do my top 3, cuz they're all really good stories and grow upon eachother and cuz they were also the most recent tours. All locations are Santa Cruz, CA

HOSTILE TAKEOVER-My first Tech show in a few years, I went by myself, but planned to meet a homie I did some promo for, got there SUPER early. was walkin through the back parking lot hopin to see an artist. See some people, start talking to them. I was scruffy, had a backpack on so they thought I was just some other Santa Cruz bum about to ask for money. The people I was talking with were a guy, a girl and some guy and someone I could tell was associated to the tour in some way. so after a minute of talking to them, I come to find out the dude is Bernz(I had thought it was but had JUST got into mayday and hadn't seen a lot of vids) so at that point, I pull out my herb and pipe. smoke them all out, Bernz goes back onto the bus. Me and my two new Strange friends go to the liquor store to get some beer, turns out they're ACTUALLY friends with the guy I was initially going to meet up with! Small world eh? anyway, the rest of the day we partied hard in the back parking lot, hung out with Stevie and MAYDAY. did VIP, AND this was the tour with MGK. it just so happened to be his bday! it was a great show, and I now had an awesome crew of Strangers to attend shows with and party with.

INDEPENDENT POWERHOUSE: this is a really interesting story, so due to lack of funds and some mess ups timing wise, I couldn't get a ticket to the show. BUT that wasn't gunna stop me from still going to the venue and kickin it with my friends and partying. SO I go, meet up with everyone, take a tab of acid. My friend Joe was nice enough to let me do his VIP for him, cuz I hadn't met Lynch or CES yet and the whole thing was supposed to be for my bday. ANYWAY, after VIP, I see Godemis just chillin, I ask him if he wants to smoke, so me, joe, Godi and some other dude go to joe's truck to burn.(keep in mind im on ACID lol) now idk if you've all gotten a chance to meet any of the artists on Strange, if you haven't, ITS A FUCKIN TRIP to be face to face with the people who's music you listened to on a daily basis, talking with them about said music. it's REALITY SHATTERING to do this on acid lol. so then after we smoked and had some in depth convos, Godi asks "aye is there a wal mart or anything around here?" so me and my friend got to show Godemis around town. we're in walgreens, and he's lookin at sun glasses. I go "aye man, don't waste money on shades, just take mine." he said, "na man I can't take your shades!" I replied "It would be an honor to give you my shades bro." so he took them(btw Godemis has this odd, awesome aura about him, very Deevil like) so yea anyway, I had to leave before the show, turns out, he wore my shades during his WHOLE set!!! I was suppere pumped. and omw home, I almost got stranded in the town over from mine(which is ghetto as fuck) on Easter sunday at like 8 pm. lucky for me, I was sent a guardian angel that was working at the CVS right next to the bus station, she gave me a ride and saved my life.

so after those 2...me and joe kept asking" fuck man HOW can the next show be better?" im sure you're asking the same thing. well it DID get better......

SUMMER OF STRANGE- so, of course meet up with my crew, took a tab of acid(again) so im sitting there starting to feel, it. im with my gf at the time, who wasn't doing acid. we're blazing out MAYDAY and Stevie like last time, except there was more of a comfortable feeling, because they pretty much remembered us from last time. Stevie showed me the beat for Baptism and the hook for Grave Digga. So Scenario walks over, we start chattin with him, he eventually says ok I gotta go start settin shit up. I say "Fuck man, you need any help?" he said yea. so me and Joe go to take all the speakers, equipment etc.. from the trailer of the bus, and set it up on stage!!! like what? I get to touch all this shit? It was surreal. now, keep in mind IM ON ACID lol, a little before the show, I took my 2nd tab, we're waiting for the doors to open. MAYDAY was on the bus watching Game 6(it was the NBA finals, and as you all should know, MAYDAY are big Heat fans) we're in the venue, at this point, im checkin my phone for the score, I saw it was close, so I RUN out the venue to an ice cream place across the street cuz they had tvs, Kawhi missed that 1st free throw, I had an acid impulse, I freaked like I knew what was coming, stepped out of the store while still watching. Ray fucking Allen hits that 3, and I just lost it.(basketball is the only thing I care about that's on par with music) so it's OT I run back into the venue before Stevie hits the stage, I see Wrek walking around the crowd, I go up to him like "JESUS FUCKING SHUTTLESWORTH!!!!!' and he was just so pumped, we yelled about game 7 for a few mintues. GREAT SHOW. like there was only 40 people max at that show(no Tech on tour makes a HUGE difference) so it was verrrrry personal. and really cool. so anyway, after the show, we're smoking with everyone out back, and me and joe end up ALSO getting to help Scenario take everything down and re-load it back onto the bus. We proceeded to then chill with MAYDAY till almost like 2 am. Gio told me some cool shit about Believers, and yea I went home lol. so to wrap it up, it just continues to GO UP ^S^

Nothin crazy happened to me at the only Tech show ive been to, except seeing Godemis walk around the crowd before the show. I want to go VIP this year, but im not sure yet

I was there that night hahaha!!!! she and her man barreled through cuz she had her shirt up showin her tits to make way up front....But yeah I dont know if you know the whole story BUT...if you remember Tech had showed him respect for letting his wife go up there remember??? well I guess during the show her husband was throwing gang signs up at Tech...because he had thought his wife got tossed up back there, so the husband was mad at her seeing how she was in the back for a while. Tech actually wrote about it on here or some forum talking about the guy throwing gang signs and how no one touched his girl backstage. I also remember Tech saying something about a dude fingering a chick on the upper balcony...Got times when Tech goes to Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Saldivar
    I do the VIP EVERY time he's in Vegas. I also believe it was during the All 6's & 7's tour I was right up front when a stripper & her boyfriend came barreling through the crowd with her toys hanging out. They ended up next to me & we were smoking in a blunt. When some teenage mom was telling us to stop cause her kid was allergic to weed. Than areola came on tits came flying out & the stripper was one of the girls who got on stage. After the song about 5 minutes later she was brought back down to the floor where the realization of what she was doing in front of about 1500 fans kicked in & she was crying. Also that some concert I believe was when the girl trying to flash get pussy got stuck between the guard rail on the upper level of the House of Blues. His concerts are ALWAYS that krazy & I can't wait till 9/19 I'm Vegas at the new Hard Rock spot.

Yeah I remember his posting that shit awhile back