Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: DMX- TECH N9NE COLLAB

OFFICIAL: DMX- TECH N9NE COLLAB

KC STAND UP... Ran into DMX in LAS VEGAS (Town Square) and mentioned to him that I look forward to the TECH N9NE/ DMX long awaited collab and he said, "I JUST MADE IT HAPPEN" as result, of me approaching him with the praise, for whatever that is worth. TECH N9NE!!!!! Here is a pic to confirm the meeting! BIG MOVES... 2012

Fuck yeah!! i cant wait to hear this!!

I think he meant DMX said "I just made it happen". Like DMX just recorded the track that day or the day before. I don't think this guy meant that he made the Collab come together.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

Unless this is just a misunderstanding, i dont get why you'd lie about this shit. You didn't make the collab happen looooool. This was posted on the 19th DMX x Tech N9ne on the Strange blog....

Also, you might want to change your name. Like fuck you look like an eduardo, more like something like Steve haha.

The dog DMX

One, yes your right about Tech mentioning the collab, however according to DMX he was not sure if we was going to do it second, I feel sorry for your ignorance in regards to races and finally, true tech fans would never diss another fan for praising the KC King!

Unless this is just a misunderstanding, i dont get why you'd lie about this shit. You didn't make the collab happen looooool. This was posted on the 19th DMX x Tech N9ne on the Strange blog....

Also, you might want to change your name. Like fuck you look like an eduardo, more like something like Steve haha.

The way he worded it, "As a result of me approaching him with the praise" kinda does make it seem like him sayin somethin about a collab to X made it happen Lol I dont know, its probably just a miswording or somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I think he meant DMX said "I just made it happen". Like DMX just recorded the track that day or the day before. I don't think this guy meant that he made the Collab come together.

He just replied on the post above yours. This guy is taking credit for making the Collab happen. Even tho it was on the blog days ago. Maybe we should just let him feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

The way he worded it, "As a result of me approaching him with the praise" kinda does make it seem like him sayin somethin about a collab to X made it happen Lol I dont know, its probably just a miswording or somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

Typo, One, yes your right about Tech mentioning the collab, however according to DMX he was not sure if he was going to do it

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo delatorre
    One, yes your right about Tech mentioning the collab, however according to DMX he was not sure if we was going to do it second, I feel sorry for your ignorance in regards to races and finally, true tech fans would never diss another fan for praising the KC King!

One, he didn't mention the collab, he confirmed it. You say DMX wasnt sure about it, but you are also saying that you are the one that removed his doubts and made him 100% commit to this collab. Think ill take Techs statement over yours.

Two (Youll notice i put two and not second, as going from One to Second is both wrong and idiotic), I also feel sorry for your ignorance in the area of communication refered to as comedy, humour or even possibly, a joke.
    Finally (Ill accept finally as, even though it does not flow as well as saying three, it is still correct in stating that it is, in fact, the final statement), you're right, i wouldnt diss another Tech fan for simply praising the KC King. However if that fan is dickriding, renaming themself Stan or claiming to be a pivotal peice in collab talks, the last one is you by the way, i will step up to the table with a big ass plate of BULLSHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo delatorre

Total douchebaggery if you ask me