Thread: Ces Cru "Larry David" New Song.

Ces Cru "Larry David" New Song.

This is just a ubi song but good shit. I want that ces cru shirt that he flashes up

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Barnhardt
    This is just a ubi song but good shit. I want that ces cru shirt that he flashes up
    me too!

can anybody explain why this song is called Larry David?

FYI - LD is in my top 5 favorite comedians of all time, the only conclusion I can make is that Larry David is a jew and doesn't like giving money away. Hence UBI's line, "you couldn't get another dollar out of me" I also heard a few lines that are similar to what Larry David has gone through in the entertainment industry. But there's no clear evidence he's talking about the comedian Larry David (which is huge let down being a huge Larry David fan).

...to conclude, UBI doesn't even say the word Larry David once in the song. If this video is supposed to portray Larry David the comedian, he did a poor job. I expected more from this song (primarily because I'm a huge fan of Larry David).

call me an idiot, I just don't completely understand the message UBI's trying to portray.

I've been wondering the same thing rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

can anybody explain why this song is called Larry David?

FYI - LD is in my top 5 favorite comedians of all time, the only conclusion I can make is that Larry David is a jew and doesn't like giving money away. Hence UBI's line, "you couldn't get another dollar out of me" I also heard a few lines that are similar to what Larry David has gone through in the entertainment industry. But there's no clear evidence he's talking about the comedian Larry David (which is huge let down being a huge Larry David fan).

...to conclude, UBI doesn't even say the word Larry David once in the song. If this video is supposed to portray Larry David the comedian, he did a poor job. I expected more from this song (primarily because I'm a huge fan of Larry David).

call me an idiot, I just don't completely understand the message UBI's trying to portray.