Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch Hung Question

Brotha Lynch Hung Question

I have recently been interested in listening to BLH and I was wondering what you all think would be a good album to start on? I went on Wikipedia and I was amazed by how many albums he had because I thought he only had about 3 but its more like 10 or something. So what would be a good album to start getting into his music? Thanks

Season Of Da Siccness or Dinner And A Movie would be my two top recommendations! Personally the prior is one of my definitive favorite full length LPs of all time.

Alright thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

Season Of Da Siccness or Dinner And A Movie would be my two top recommendations! Personally the prior is one of my definitive favorite full length LPs of all time.

Dinner and a Movie is on my top albums of all time in my opinion

I would start with 24 Deep. Its more of a gangsta rap album and if you havent really been into the horrorcore genre, you might enjoy this more and after you gain appreciation of his skills, you might dig his other works better.

Start with 24 deep, season of the siccness n Loaded.. You must listen to loaded that album is incredible..after loaded the label blacc market fucked lynch over n started realeasing put together cookie cutter albums without lynchs permission..so stay away from, ebk4, the apperances, book 2 the remains n book 3..get lynch by inch suicide note

listen to EVIL DOO.

Also I would say stay away from VIRUS, another BLACK MARKET BULLSHIT RELEASE.

LOADED and season of the sicc. LOADED IS THE SHIT!!! hardest album ever made in my opinion. Blocc Movement with C-Bo is dope too! then check out suicide note, the new season, and 24 deep. 24 deep is the original O.G gasta rap

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Snavely

Alright thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

note* if your gonna bump loaded i recomend getting loaded. hehe. put on some awsome sounding headphones, get shmoked out, zone out on that shit, best way to do

INDEED! or if you have some serious slap, throw loaded on and just sit back. that shit bumps SOOOOO hard

Quote Originally Posted by J_Costa

note* if your gonna bump loaded i recomend getting loaded. hehe. put on some awsome sounding headphones, get shmoked out, zone out on that shit, best way to do