Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is everybody hating on the DKNY intro?

Why is everybody hating on the DKNY intro?

if you havent noticed, alot of people keep replying on forms about DKNY saying, "It sucks." and all that.the entire song basically about that intro. Its bassically about Rich againts the poor, and how anybody can rise up against it, like tech did, and be #1. this makes me wonder, "Why does the intro to DKNY suck?" re-listen to the intro, CAREFULLY, then listen to the entire song, CAREFULLY. It does have a message y' know.

this intro sucks cause it sucks..

due to the fact that your responce is meaningless and does not make no sense what-so-ever, i will not care about it nor will i give a hateful comment because your reply to my forum, even though i can tell that you only read the headline; as said before, does not have a good reason and does not make sense and does not answer my question due to your idiocracy. good day to you sir!

I get what Tech means. Going from women and dildos to an economic vicious cycle just makes it sound like a bunch of gibberish that you'd say when you're high. If he just kept out the first part it'd still make complete sense for the song without jeopardizing the integrity of the intro.

Some people come for the party bangers, others come to hear what Tech is thinking about and they still bang. I come for both.

But isn't that what makes Tech so prolific? Just hearing what he has to say is one of the aspects as to why I listen to him.

It's kind of, dare I say, STRANGE that dildo's made him think about the socioeconomic struggle of black men. He's a smart dude let him talk.

Firstly, hop off the cock, Tech is straight.

Secondly, everybody thinks the DKNY intro sucks because it's mindless rambling. He didn't say anything overwhelmingly mind-blowing or eye opening, he just linked the obvious together, except for the fact it fucking started with dildos. Terrible intro, but the stans will find a message in it for sure.

because i don't think women using dildos is directly related to slavery. lol

lmao thats what i was kinda thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/dkny-dildos

Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley

lol indeed. I like the rest of the song. The intro just blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Firstly, hop off the cock, Tech is straight.

Secondly, everybody thinks the DKNY intro sucks because it's mindless rambling. He didn't say anything overwhelmingly mind-blowing or eye opening, he just linked the obvious together, except for the fact it fucking started with dildos. Terrible intro, but the stans will find a message in it for sure.