Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hopsin - Hop Madness Offical Video

Hopsin - Hop Madness Offical Video

shits tight, haha.

"my muthafuckin bad language got my ass famous"
    haha

does hopsin really think that he started the white contact image, because that's bullshit. There are hella artists who have worn those for shock value, and they were doing that back when hopsin was still on the disney channel.

this was funny as hell!! i love it!!

he didnt say he started it

Quote Originally Posted by eat it

does hopsin really think that he started the white contact image, because that's bullshit. There are hella artists who have worn those for shock value, and they were doing that back when hopsin was still on the disney channel.

lmaoooo this is dope. clownin ass fool but still makin' it dope

The Jokerr

I've been close friends with Hopsin for over 2 years now. I've mentored him as a musician and as a friend in many ways. I was the camera man behind 70% of the shots in this video, and also was the camera man behind ALL of "Ill Mind of Hopsin 4" as well. For the Hop Madness video, me and the director of photography personally drove out to LA and worked our asses off with Hopsin for 3 days to get it done. I was supposed to have a small cameo in the video to kinda let the cat out of the bag so to speak. My part was filmed and ready to go into the final video edit, however, once I spoke my mind about the Funk Volume contest, Damien Ritter and the other members of Funk Volume demanded that Hopsin pull my part from the video and he obliged. This morning I even offered to personally speak with all of the members of Funk Volume to hash out our differences because Hopsin and I work together so closely and I didn't want the beef to be lingering but they refused bitterly. Before Hopsin even called me back the video was live, and I haven't heard from him since. For the Record, I've done nothing but selflessly support Hopsin and his movement, but as evidenced by Damien Ritter's repeated deliberate actions against me, and his repeated refusals to respect me as an artist, as an adult, or as a colleague, it appears my relationship with Funk Volume is officially dissolved. Damien Ritter is a narcissistic, controlling, vindictive person and runs Funk Volume like it's his own personal laundry mat, but he doesn't have the slightest clue about the music industry, has no interests in building bridges with anyone who cannot directly benefit him, and has shown himself to not be an honorable human being. Hopsin's personality, charisma, and talent are the only creative forces behind Funk Volume's popularity and he is a GREAT person (and I mean that), but he is too entangled with Damien on the business end to correct the issues that Damien creates by alienating anyone who disagrees with him when he pushes his weight around. That's the cold hard truth. As a message to my friend: Hop, I love you like a brother man, but Dame will be your downfall. I promise it. I don't hold anything against you personally, I just really hope you take corrective action before you burn out everyone who actually cares about you from your life because your business partner is corrupt. Remember, "What good would it be for a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul..." The fame and money come and go, but the TRUE friends around you are what matter in the long run, because they'll be all that's left when the run is over, and the money is gone.

I'm not saying all this to get attention. I simply feel I have a duty to my audience to call things as they are, and to not sugar-coat reality for fear of ousting. I don't hold back anywhere else, and this situation will be no different. The others can do what they may, but no one will control my destiny but me. Despite my best efforts, Funk Volume just joined the list of people to whom I've reached out my hand who then spit in my face and snubbed their noses. THAT's why I'm not in the video. Now you know.

I love the ending with MK

I have a feeling that this side of the story is true..

Quote Originally Posted by RedTom
    The Jokerr

I've been close friends with Hopsin for over 2 years now. I've mentored him as a musician and as a friend in many ways. I was the camera man behind 70% of the shots in this video, and also was the camera man behind ALL of "Ill Mind of Hopsin 4" as well. For the Hop Madness video, me and the director of photography personally drove out to LA and worked our asses off with Hopsin for 3 days to get it done. I was supposed to have a small cameo in the video to kinda let the cat out of the bag so to speak. My part was filmed and ready to go into the final video edit, however, once I spoke my mind about the Funk Volume contest, Damien Ritter and the other members of Funk Volume demanded that Hopsin pull my part from the video and he obliged. This morning I even offered to personally speak with all of the members of Funk Volume to hash out our differences because Hopsin and I work together so closely and I didn't want the beef to be lingering but they refused bitterly. Before Hopsin even called me back the video was live, and I haven't heard from him since. For the Record, I've done nothing but selflessly support Hopsin and his movement, but as evidenced by Damien Ritter's repeated deliberate actions against me, and his repeated refusals to respect me as an artist, as an adult, or as a colleague, it appears my relationship with Funk Volume is officially dissolved. Damien Ritter is a narcissistic, controlling, vindictive person and runs Funk Volume like it's his own personal laundry mat, but he doesn't have the slightest clue about the music industry, has no interests in building bridges with anyone who cannot directly benefit him, and has shown himself to not be an honorable human being. Hopsin's personality, charisma, and talent are the only creative forces behind Funk Volume's popularity and he is a GREAT person (and I mean that), but he is too entangled with Damien on the business end to correct the issues that Damien creates by alienating anyone who disagrees with him when he pushes his weight around. That's the cold hard truth. As a message to my friend: Hop, I love you like a brother man, but Dame will be your downfall. I promise it. I don't hold anything against you personally, I just really hope you take corrective action before you burn out everyone who actually cares about you from your life because your business partner is corrupt. Remember, "What good would it be for a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul..." The fame and money come and go, but the TRUE friends around you are what matter in the long run, because they'll be all that's left when the run is over, and the money is gone.

I'm not saying all this to get attention. I simply feel I have a duty to my audience to call things as they are, and to not sugar-coat reality for fear of ousting. I don't hold back anywhere else, and this situation will be no different. The others can do what they may, but no one will control my destiny but me. Despite my best efforts, Funk Volume just joined the list of people to whom I've reached out my hand who then spit in my face and snubbed their noses. THAT's why I'm not in the video. Now you know.

I don't know why, but for some reason I believe the Jokerr's story. But who really knows.