Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne and MGK at Wrestlemania??

Tech N9ne and MGK at Wrestlemania??

Now, even though I am not a fan of wrestling, I had an interesting thought. The highlight of Wrestlemania is John Cena Vs. The Rock. MGK will not only provide the song for Cena, but be there performing it. We all know the rock recently reached out to Tech on twitter, and i was just curious if anyone else thought that maybe Tech could do the same thing. It is during the Hostile Takeover tour.

I like how he took a shot at Lebron James randomly Lol But when is Wrestlemania? Hopefully they dont have a show the same night... Thatd kinda suck.

Edit: I just looked, and it seems like the whole Wrestlmania weekend is March 29th-April 1st. And all those days have tour dates. And theyre in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and then Texas again. Soo how would this work? MGK is one of the headliners of this tour, would be a little fucked if he missed a date.

exactly. unless I heard wrong in that video..

Im thinking MGK was in the spotlight in the ring, and couldnt exactly say no to John Cena right then and there. We'll see what happens I guess

I'm starting to get the sense that MGK just doesn't give a damn 'n will try to do whatever the fuck he wants to do lol. Between the video where he talks about Strange's touring policy like no weed on the bus 'n curfews 'n shit 'n he's like "whatever man, rules are meant to be broken" and this. It is what it is, I'm sure (err, not really so sure tbh) that Strange will explain it all or whatever in due time.

K so dont hate me for this Q... but what label is MGK on?? Is it Strange??

he's from clevland haha. not so random.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

I like how he took a shot at Lebron James randomly Lol But when is Wrestlemania? Hopefully they dont have a show the same night... Thatd kinda suck.

Edit: I just looked, and it seems like the whole Wrestlmania weekend is March 29th-April 1st. And all those days have tour dates. And theyre in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and then Texas again. Soo how would this work? MGK is one of the headliners of this tour, would be a little fucked if he missed a date.

He signed with Bad Boy Records (P. Diddy)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNorthKuttz

K so dont hate me for this Q... but what label is MGK on?? Is it Strange??

MGK just performed at WrestleMania. He obviously skipped out on the Houston show tonight. He got booed bad by the crowd.

wait so houston didnt get to see mgk. i would be pretty pissed that i paid all that money and dont even get to see one of the headlining acts.