Thread: whats after klusterfuk?

whats after klusterfuk?

im a little dissapointed it was only 6 tracks, but it was still very good. But what album is after klusterfuk? and what beats can i expect? will it be k.a.b.o.s.h or something? please reply thank you.

you do know what an EP is right??

next album is due out late november.. no title or confirmed anything yet

I'm assuming you've found out by now, but just in case you haven't, his new album is the K.A.B.O.S.H. album he's been talking about.

Its not coming out in late November, it's coming out on his birthday, just like Welcome to Strangeland:3

The reason why Klusterfuk was only six tracks is because its an EP - an extended play, and its basically what artists come out with so their name can be still out there and they're usually about to start working on an album or something.

Tech's always surprising us with shit, so it'll probably be a ton of ridiculous music (in a good way!)

Hope I didn't just regurgitate all information that you knew by now:c

It comes out in october btw

Quote Originally Posted by Some Strange Girl

I'm assuming you've found out by now, but just in case you haven't, his new album is the K.A.B.O.S.H. album he's been talking about.

Its not coming out in late November, it's coming out on his birthday, just like Welcome to Strangeland:3

The reason why Klusterfuk was only six tracks is because its an EP - an extended play, and its basically what artists come out with so their name can be still out there and they're usually about to start working on an album or something.

Tech's always surprising us with shit, so it'll probably be a ton of ridiculous music (in a good way!)

When and where did he announce this

Quote Originally Posted by Agent OON9NA

Around the time Strangeland was released he said around October. But then they officially said that it comes out on his birthday. Source,

Quote Originally Posted by SHX

kabosh doesn't come out this year...

Around the time Strangeland was released he said around October. But then they officially said that it comes out on his birthday. Source,

Quote Originally Posted by SHX

klusterfuk part 2 bro you didn't hear

"Regarding the new album, Tech revealed that he tentatively plans to release it on his birthday, November 8 (2012)"

this is talking about his next full length CD, not kabosh.