Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prozak is lame ass shit.....

Prozak is lame ass shit.....

They should of signed IRV da Phenom instead. Hes way more talented, he way more versitile. Prozak is just there for all these old tech fans that love dark lyrics. I bet u his album sucks. They should focus on Kutt or jay rock right now instead of signing this dude. And they signed him before ces cru? wtf. just my opinion though.

Prozak sells.

Prozak and lynch are the only ones who sell well (outside of tech) on strange. Prozac triples the sales of jay rock and kutt why would he focus on them? And your "prozac is just there for all these old tech fans" spat is just ignorant and retarded, considering i listened to techs shit for 10 years before i listened to Prozak. I dont even really like Prozac! Even most people who dont really like him know he is good for strange..

THIS ALL DAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Admin

But Lets be honest ces cru and irv da phenom are way more talented then prozak.And should have better strange careers. I just think prozak will flop wit strange.

Pretty fuckin sure Krizz kaliko sells more than blh and prozak dumb fuck

Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike

Prozak and lynch are the only ones who sell well (outside of tech) on strange. Prozac triples the sales of jay rock and kutt why would he focus on them? And your "prozac is just there for all these old tech fans" spat is just ignorant and retarded, considering i listened to techs shit for 10 years before i listened to Prozak. I dont even really like Prozac! Even most people who dont really like him know he is good for strange..

You do have the right to dislike it but I think it's great that Strange is putting out a variety of acts. Everyone does their own thing. If you don't like one artist, you have several others to chose from. If you don't like any of them the solution is simple. Don't listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdG9KOE8J5Y

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Admin

You are completely wrong. Tales from the Sick sold more than Genius and Shock Treatment combined. Dinner and a Movie more than doubled Vitiligo. I'm not a huge fan of Prozak but "Million Miles Away" was pretty good. Chill out and at least let the guy release his album before you bash him. Oh and get your facts straight before you make yourself look like a total dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.

Pretty fuckin sure Krizz kaliko sells more than blh and prozak dumb fuck

Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike