Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Tech N9ne should do a collabo with ?

Who Tech N9ne should do a collabo with ?

I would like to see him do a collabo with Nicki Minaj, Eminem, J.Cole and Drake =) Mos Def shit would be cray lol

lol at nicki minaj.. She had one decent verse in Kanye's Monster, but she's a wack black barbie.. I hope they won't collab. And Drake? gay

Tech should keep it underground going mainstream isn't an option on collab shit my opinion

It was an opinion and i was making a suggestion, I like nicki minaj and drakes music thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Prophet
    lol at nicki minaj.. She had one decent verse in Kanye's Monster, but she's a wack black barbie.. I hope they won't collab. And Drake? gay

and i was making a suggestion of course Tech is going to stay underground !!! but the world would be alot more better if rappers like him go mainstream wont u agree ?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrydahs
    Tech should keep it underground going mainstream isn't an option on collab shit my opinion

In my opinion he's better off stayin underground whatever he does or anyone else in strange music does doesn't matter to me I would still rep them to the fulliest

yeah True of course, he would be better off underground, but i was just saying if rappers like him chose to go mainstream the worlds music in general would be 100 times better than it is now...!!!

what r u people crazy?? drake? j cole wtf!?!?!? they all blow cock! tech is amazing by him self he doesnt need anyone elce! u people r picking out the most pointless rappers.. well i wouldnt call them rappers, they fuckin blowwwwwwwwwwwwww

tech should stay underground for sure... mainstreem sucks man. . . . if tech really wanted to go mainstreem i think he would have already.

it was a suggestion but J. Cole is a good rapper in my opinion, nicki minaj could do better, and I like drakes music thats all, we all have opinions i made an opinion and i wonder that would be like, but of course he will never go mainstream and yes he is better off being underground, but thats all i meant 0_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech nena

what r u people crazy?? drake? j cole wtf!?!?!? they all blow cock! tech is amazing by him self he doesnt need anyone elce! u people r picking out the most pointless rappers.. well i wouldnt call them rappers, they fuckin blowwwwwwwwwwwwww