Thread: Garbage ass MCs...

Garbage ass MCs...

Here yet again with another song my buddy and I did. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you!

https://soundcloud.com/senatorsyo/garbage

well...congratulations on getting someone to listen to the whole song and then comment about it...i liked it...good energy between the 2 of you...catchy hook...."...like seinfeield they rap about nothing..." (or something like that...) clever lyrics... yea man...bravo...i made a whole album...7 songs...or so, hitting the studio with that the 11th of next month...tried to get some comments on here man, but its hard..everyone wants you to listen to their shiet....but no one wants to listen to anothers...but like i was saying...sounds fit the personality probably...felt comfortable rapping with one another like i said before..thats cool...damn if i can find someone to lay a track with me on some of this halloween muse-ick im working on..lol

reverbnation.com/jedimasterog

listen to the song...oh..idk..listen to Trippin if you want fast lyrics...if you want stoner hypnotic lyrics listen to Where The Hell I Been...the rest of the songs have a mix of both..but these are prolly the 2 extremes.