Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why

Why

Why arent there more original mc's nowdays? Why do people copy the next man sound? Why

Why do u ask stupid questions

Quote Originally Posted by Agent OON9NA
    Why do u ask stupid questions

u must be a kid sittn behind your computer and dont know shit about hiphop...tell mommy its cookies and milk time

Because people are lazy and they are trying to piggyback on the next man's success so they don't have to grind. But as far as originality goes, why are you rocking a Flavor Flav clock in every one of your pics? Swagger jacking at its ironic best.

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

Because people are lazy and they are trying to piggyback on the next man's success so they don't have to grind. But as far as originality goes, why are you rocking a Flavor Flav clock in every one of your pics? Swagger jacking at its ironic best.

LMAO the reason im rocking it is ive had it since 1984 WHEN I PURCHASED IT WHENEVERYBODY WAS WEARING THEM BEFORE FLAVA FLAV like i said before you young boys need to keep reseach your hiphop like all yall tech fans IVE BEEN LISTENING TO TECH SINCE 1991.....HOW LONG HAVE YALL BEEN LISTENING LMAO....cookies and milk time boys....lol..lol

BREH I BEEN LISTENING TO TECH SINCE 1973 GET ON MY LEVEL COOKIE MONSTER

Quote Originally Posted by SKEET

LMAO the reason im rocking it is ive had it since 1984 WHEN I PURCHASED IT WHENEVERYBODY WAS WEARING THEM BEFORE FLAVA FLAV like i said before you young boys need to keep reseach your hiphop like all yall tech fans IVE BEEN LISTENING TO TECH SINCE 1991.....HOW LONG HAVE YALL BEEN LISTENING LMAO....cookies and milk time boys....lol..lol

lol this is crazy i feel sorry for your parents i know they raised you little boys better....its sad you should be tryin to get an education instead of leaving bullshit comments hidding behind a computer smh and you think your generation are some hardcore guys...no fuckin way i got young boys that will SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND PISS ON U AFTER but its cool your hidding behind the computer..have a nice day faggots

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer

wats crazy is i jus asked (why) for the younger mc's to think about because its alot of copy cat now days and these guys wanna get on here tryin to come at me crazy thats stupid as fuck im askin a question i guess is more aimed at the ARTIST to answer everybody else with all theses stupid smart remarks can save it......so if you have a dumb comment keep it to yourself AND GO GET SOME MONEY LIKE I DO........