Thread: New Music

New Music

Just started releasing some music for fun. Lemme know what you guys think.

https://soundcloud.com/masis09

I like the lyrics, you definitely have much more to say than the average dude posting on here. The beats are chill too; I don't know if you made those or not, but they're not bad at all.

The main thing I would suggest for you to work on is your delivery overall... it almost sounds like you're whispering most of the time, and I picked up absolutely no confidence or passion while listening. Also try paying more attention to the beat while you're rapping, because more than a few times you kind of fell off the beat. I was going to suggest working on the clarity too, but that will probably come along with the previous two things.

In any case, keep at it dude.

Thanks a lot man. Will work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smevz

I like the lyrics, you definitely have much more to say than the average dude posting on here. The beats are chill too; I don't know if you made those or not, but they're not bad at all.

The main thing I would suggest for you to work on is your delivery overall... it almost sounds like you're whispering most of the time, and I picked up absolutely no confidence or passion while listening. Also try paying more attention to the beat while you're rapping, because more than a few times you kind of fell off the beat. I was going to suggest working on the clarity too, but that will probably come along with the previous two things.

In any case, keep at it dude.