Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy fuck UGLY DUCKLING!!!!

Holy fuck UGLY DUCKLING!!!!

I hope I dont get in trouble for this but I cant be the first to find this on here? This shit is amazing, new favorite song of all time, that beat is just not even from this world.

oops, was so excited forgot the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydu51IcXLpw

No you're not the first, you're late, pretty much everybody on here has heard the whole EP about 12 hours ago. lol.

Yep, it leaked yesterday to some of the sites I go to. But I ain't gonna DL it, since my pre-order should be here by Monday though, since I live in Kansas.

i figured, oh well, shit is fire

lol late by 12 hours?? thats ridiculous.. i went to school and worked all day yesterday, i didnt download it til 10pm... does that mean i was 8 hours late? lol who fucking cares if someone is "late" to talk about something.. and the fact that people find it necessary to point it out, as if that makes them cool or something cause they knew about something first. they just want everyone to know how awesome and important they are???

back to topic:

ugly duckling sounds pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

No you're not the first, you're late, pretty much everybody on here has heard the whole EP about 12 hours ago. lol.

You just mad that you were hella late son.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

lol late by 12 hours?? thats ridiculous.. i went to school and worked all day yesterday, i didnt download it til 10pm... does that mean i was 8 hours late? lol who fucking cares if someone is "late" to talk about something.. and the fact that people find it necessary to point it out, as if that makes them cool or something cause they knew about something first. they just want everyone to know how awesome and important they are???

back to topic:

hahaha .... the time that i hear an album in relation to others has no effect on my feelings lol

back to topic:

Siikez stfu Zimmer is right you are the biggest cunt in the league. More annoying than twizzy

back to topic:

2012 just started but i guess hes campaigning early for D-Bag of the year lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    Siikez stfu Zimmer is right you are the biggest cunt in the league. More annoying than twizzy

back to topic: