Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Cat Music House in Modesto

Fat Cat Music House in Modesto

Okay so a friend of mine let me know that the tour is coming to Modesto on April 26, which i didn't even know because in the thread that was posted about the tour the closest place listed was sacramento. Now that i know the tour is coming to Modesto. I looked at tour page and it says 21+. The only contact info the club had was a phone number and i tried calling but there was no answer. So does anyone know if I go with someone that's 21+ can i still get in? I just wanna know for sure so i can order my V.I.P. package in time.

No, it's a strictly 21 and up show. Yes I know that's lame, I don't know much about the venue either. From what I've seen from it's website, it seems like a club venue and that must be the reason for the age limit. All I can say is sorry n shit, and it looks like Sacramento may be the better choice.

21+ only. FAT CAT MUSIC HOUSE AND LOUNGE is a "night club" type atmosphere. So....sorry n shit.

ALREADY GOT MY VIP TO THE MODESTO SHOW!!!!!CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!! BEEN SAYIN TECH SHOULD COME HERE FOR YEARS....ITS FINALLY HAPPENING AND IM THERE!!!!

Damn no stockton love???? At least the bob hope theatre

fucking bullshit, a couple friends have told me to use my brother's id but spending $125 on a V.I.P. package and hoping to get in doesn't seem smart. I think i'll just try to go to Sac

Yup 21 and up... It is a club downtown. It is a SHAT lil club and Im 100% sure there will be almost NO stage set up ... the stage is SHAT! Sac is a better venue.. you'll get a better show there. Well worth the drive. I live in Oakland and will most likely go to Sac simply for the show.

YEA IT IS....BUT THEIR COMING TO MODESTO!!!\

I think it should've been at GALLO CENTER...but fuck it....STRANGE IS COMING TO MODESTO!!!!!

BEEN WANTIN THIS FOR YEARS!!!

21+ for the concert too though? I mean normally I don't give a shit because i wouldn't be going there anyway but they can't even make an exception for a concert? I just want to meet the artists, get pictures taken with them and see the show. I'm not trying to do anything else. Tech is 40 now, who knows how many more times i'll get the chance to see him, this could have been my first time seeing tech live

Quote Originally Posted by J_Costa

YEA IT IS....BUT THEIR COMING TO MODESTO!!!\

I think it should've been at GALLO CENTER...but fuck it....STRANGE IS COMING TO MODESTO!!!!!

BEEN WANTIN THIS FOR YEARS!!!

Yea man, thing is...if they DID do it at GALLO CENTER or even MODESTO CENTRE PLAZA then it prolly wouldnt be 21+. BUT, tickets would prolly be more to, BUT...I DONT GIVE A SHIT...THEIR COMIN TO MODESTO!!!!

still cant BLEVE it..hehe

around how long would a show like this last? Because i'm just trying to make sure it fits with my schedule as well as the schedule of the two other people who could be going