Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: thoughts on WZRD

  1. #1

    thoughts on WZRD

    WZRD - Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius - came out on Tuesday the 28th, what do you guys think of it?


  2. #2


    Absolute shit. Cudi can't sing, so I don't know why he would make an album doing nothing but singing.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    Anything after MOTM: The End of Day is pretty much garbage. I was a huge Cudi fan back when he was puttin out his mixtapes, and MOTM 1 is still one of my favorite albums to this day. BUT MOTM 2 was a HUGE let down, and I don't see this new album being any better.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2


    craaaaaap ! .......big disappointment

  5. #5


    it's clearly not supposed to be a rap album, it's definitely been produced and promoted as an alternative/experimental rock album so obviously he's going to be singing... For this reason it's very different from his previous work, but after I gave it a couple listens I really enjoyed it. His voice is unique, and I think the music on this album compliments it well. For anyone who hasn't heard it yet though, you have to listen to it not expecting MOTM or MOTM2, it's a completely different type of album.

    Quote Originally Posted by James Franco

    Absolute shit. Cudi can't sing, so I don't know why he would make an album doing nothing but singing.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315


    it was terrible the whole rock thing, im not feeling it, I can't wait for MOTM 3 i know it will be better than this

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    I liked it but it has a lot of flaws. First off, Cudi cant play guitar for shit. And I think Cudi sounds good when he sings, but by itself its kind of bland. His singing sounds a lot better when paired together with his rapping.

  8. #8


    I totally understood that it was going to be a rock album, I just don't understand why he would choose to do such an album when he doesn't have a particularly good voice.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeMinister

    it's clearly not supposed to be a rap album, it's definitely been produced and promoted as an alternative/experimental rock album so obviously he's going to be singing... For this reason it's very different from his previous work, but after I gave it a couple listens I really enjoyed it. His voice is unique, and I think the music on this album compliments it well. For anyone who hasn't heard it yet though, you have to listen to it not expecting MOTM or MOTM2, it's a completely different type of album.

    Quote Originally Posted by James Franco

    Absolute shit. Cudi can't sing, so I don't know why he would make an album doing nothing but singing.

  9. #9


    Unfortunately, we're gonna have to wait until 2014. He said the next album he's putting out is another WZRD album and then he'll put out MOTM 3 in 2014.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

    it was terrible the whole rock thing, im not feeling it, I can't wait for MOTM 3 i know it will be better than this

Similar Threads

  1. Thoughts????
    By Jake Beighey in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 07:16 AM
  2. Thoughts?
    By JeTwan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 06:51 PM
  3. Ces Cru "13" EP thoughts?
    By CrookedSmile in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 01:48 PM
  4. Thoughts on the EP's
    By indagame9 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:23 AM
  5. Thoughts?
    By Thuggish Mentality in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •