Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best live hip-hop performers outside of SM?

Best live hip-hop performers outside of SM?

What do you guys think?.......What other RAP/HIP-HOP acts can bring the energy like Strange?

As for me : Atmosphere. And the Funk Volume boys, as I think a lot of people on here will say. But who else?!

Caught Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (Krayzie and Wish) on tour this year. Was a good show. just thought I'd mention it 'cause Krayzie raps fast and had good energy on stage. it was dope!

Outkast was ill live,busta rhymes,cee lo rocks shit

they comin around my area...I wanna go but i have no ride..shit sucks, i really wanna see kray

Quote Originally Posted by vance69

Caught Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (Krayzie and Wish) on tour this year. Was a good show. just thought I'd mention it 'cause Krayzie raps fast and had good energy on stage. it was dope!

I saw NWA and Eazy E at the Louisville Gradens back in the day and it was an amazing show. Also had Too Short, The D.O.C., Kwame' and JJ Fad on tour with them, great concert.

MC Hammer.

Big B was the shit in concert!

Okay everybody just stop posting, because he just beat everyone with that. FUCK, you are one lucky dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

I saw NWA and Eazy E at the Louisville Gradens back in the day and it was an amazing show. Also had Too Short, The D.O.C., Kwame' and JJ Fad on tour with them, great concert.

LOL, thanks man. At the time I had no idea that would end up being such a monumental concert. So happy I had the chance to see all of them. Well, I could have lived with out the JJ Fad but "Supersonic" was an all time ic when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

Okay everybody just stop posting, because he just beat everyone with that. FUCK, you are one lucky dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

I saw an Outkast, Jurrasic 5, The Roots and Cee Lo show.....incredible!!! But Outkast is one of the best live, right up there w Tech.