Thread: whats up with the wwc video?

whats up with the wwc video?

i heard a while back about them maken a video but somethin about busta was to busy and he wanted 2 be in it so they delayed it...somethin like that...but that was more than a month ago and i havent heard anything since. I think that a wwc video runnin on bet and mtv would be alot better than am i a psycho? cuz of the horrorcore element bein really new in mainstream

Well u seem to pay attention to the blogs n shit if u havent heard anything else neither have we

A lot of people ask Tech questions at concerts, meet and greets, out and about, etc. in addition to people who are connected to Strange Music in some way. On top of that, plenty of retweets, replies and mentions on Twitter/FB don't end up in the blog. Might as well ask just in case somebody has some information that you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Well u seem to pay attention to the blogs n shit if u havent heard anything else neither have we

Yea and when those questions are answered 99% of the infO gets posted here, so i was tellin him theres no news on it since what tech last said i was just being a dick

Quote Originally Posted by EMStaz

A lot of people ask Tech questions at concerts, meet and greets, out and about, etc. in addition to people who are connected to Strange Music in some way. On top of that, plenty of retweets, replies and mentions on Twitter/FB don't end up in the blog. Might as well ask just in case somebody has some information that you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

it always seems like the best songs never make it.

i know man, almost all the videos are of songs that im down with but aint crazy about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

it always seems like the best songs never make it.

he said on twitter something like "YOU try gettin all these niggas in the same place at the same time!"

Good Point, coordinating all the dudes for that is a BIG deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Teccanina4life

he said on twitter something like "YOU try gettin all these niggas in the same place at the same time!"