Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendrick Lamar calls out a ton of rappers!

Kendrick Lamar calls out a ton of rappers!

On a new Big Sean song (I know I know, I hate Big Sean too) Kendrick has a killer ass verse where he calls out a ton of famous rappers. Do you think anyone will respond, and if so, what do you think this "feud" would be like? I personally would LOVE to see some competition between 3 Stacks, Eminem, and Kendrick. Shit would be insane.

For some reason the embedded video won't show up. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in7CFUZIgtw

I really like it, cause he didn't do it like it was beef, he's just competitively saying, like he says in the song, he respects them all, but he's raising the bar, if you can keep up. then do it lol. *HOWEVER* I DON"T think Mac Miller belonged on that list nor A$ap Rocky

i bet noone will respond tbh you cant handle that , all those rappers are like woah wtf.. Especially Jay Electronica he had to go after kendrick right after he dissed em..

When you post the embed code and then post the thread, refresh the page and the video will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0diacZack

For some reason the embedded video won't show up. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in7CFUZIgtw

probably gonna get some hate for this BUT, I'm already super over this. Social media is BLOWING up like Kendrick just created the 10 commandments. Its a pretty dope verse but he didn't diss anyone, he just said rappers names and said he wants to be better than them. That's not a diss lol. This(like my problem with young money) doesn't lie with the artist, or song itself, my issue is how stupid people inaccurately interpret it and act like its the greatest thing ever even though they haven't analyzed or looked past the first layer.

Thank you, my twitter news feed is like fucking 80% responses/opinions on his verses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

probably gonna get some hate for this BUT, I'm already super over this. Social media is BLOWING up like Kendrick just created the 10 commandments. Its a pretty dope verse but he didn't diss anyone, he just said rappers names and said he wants to be better than them. That's not a diss lol. This(like my problem with young ) doesn't lie with the artist, or song itself, my issue is how stupid people inaccurately interpret it and act like its the greatest thing ever even though they haven't analyzed or looked past the first layer.

I get what you guys are saying. Sometimes people giving a rapper so much attention can make you hate him even if he is Good. Kendrick deserves all the attention. He isn't like all this other mainstream garbage. And that verse is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

Thank you, my twitter news feed is like fucking 80% responses/opinions on his verses.

probably gonna get some hate for this BUT, I'm already super over this. Social media is BLOWING up like Kendrick just created the 10 commandments. Its a pretty dope verse but he didn't diss anyone, he just said rappers names and said he wants to be better than them. That's not a diss lol. This(like my problem with young money) doesn't lie with the artist, or song itself, my issue is how stupid people inaccurately interpret it and act like its the greatest thing ever even though they haven't analyzed or looked past the first layer.

Oh no doubt, I like Kendrick a lot. He's one of the only mainstreams artists I'll bump. And the verse is dope but everyone's misinterpreting it. And IMO, his Fragile verse was WAYYYYY better. I'm kinda bias but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I get what you guys are saying. Sometimes people giving a rapper so much attention can make you hate him even if he is Good. Kendrick deserves all the attention. He isn't like all this other mainstream garbage. And that verse is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix