Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lynch and Bizarre...

Oh shit!

So let me get this str8! Bizzare says hes done with D12 yesterday, then he gonna put out a flyer saying Bizzare from D12 and Brotha Lynch Hung tour???? If your done with them, u r done u don't say Bizzare from D 12 what a fucking loser! Im done wit D12 but imma keep claimin D12 to sell records lmao!

oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Fry
    So let me get this str8! Bizzare says hes done with D12 yesterday, then he gonna put out a flyer saying Bizzare from D12 and Brotha Lynch Hung tour???? If your done with them, u r done u don't say Bizzare from D 12 what a fucking loser! Im done wit D12 but imma keep claimin D12 to sell records lmao!

If they cared...he wouldnt get away with it...which he obviously is so I doubt D12 or Em really cares...

lol i like the name of the tour. doubt i'd really care for going.... depends how close they go for a show in my area and ticket prices

either way this is a good look for both of them, since it'll bring out different crowds

Makes me wonder who will headline?

I originally thought this was a Bizarre tour feat. Brotha Lynch, but the flyer seems as if they're equally important.

totally not my point bro, must have went right over your head. I could give a shit less what em or D12 think, just think
    its pretty dumb to say ur branching out on ur own because of creative differences but you still have to use their name or people wont give 2 fucks about you lol.

Tha Joka said:

If they cared...he wouldnt get away with it...which he obviously is so I doubt D12 or Em really cares...

ever think this might not be the "official" flyer. could be somethin a fan threw together, who knows. cause it doesnt look well put together to be honest. all the logos are stretched out and things dont look even at all.

point</a> bro, must have went right over your head. I could give a shit less what em or D12 think, just think
    its pretty dumb to say ur branching out on ur own because of creative differences but you still have to use their name or people wont give 2 fucks about you lol.

Tha Joka said:

[/quote]

Fucking idiot