Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which strange music album should i get next?

which strange music album should i get next?

right ive now got

everready

welcome to strangeland

K.O.D

all 6s and 7s

and follow me home,

i want another album from this label,

any suggestions, it can be a tech album or krizz or anyone on the label thanks

MLK, Anghellic absolute power sickology 101 vitiligo genius shock treatment B.L.E.V.E. Feature presentation raw and un kutt dinner and a movie coathanga strangla monsterifik damn fool, too many to pick just one, if i were you i would invest in a kutt calhoun album or Misery Loves Kompany

if ur only looking to get one right now I'd probably get Absolute Power or Genius if you're looking to get a Kaliko album, then I'd suggest Anghellic, Feature Presentation 'n Raw 'N UnKutt after that

shock treatment for krizz - also s.i.c. has 2 crazy good songs on it

raw and un-kutt for kutt

coathanga strangla for blh

mlk or sickology 101 for tech - both are fire

I'm gunna wait until kalikos next album there's alot hype round that so I think that'll be the first of his albums I get,

How would you compare kutt to Jay rock are they similar or not, I haven't heard any of his solo stuff yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

if ur only looking to get one right now I'd probably get Absolute Power or Genius if you're looking to get a Kaliko album, then I'd suggest Anghellic, Feature Presentation 'n Raw 'N UnKutt after that

I think if you like Jay Rock you'll probably like Kutt but idk if I'd consider them similar or not. I've only listened to Follow Me Home from Jay Rock 'n a few songs here 'n there that were from some mixtapes 'n what not. But I think if you like both Tech 'n Jay Rock then I don't see why you wouldn't like Kutt lol, depends what you wanna hear from him. B.L.E.V.E. is more gangsta & sex music, Feature Presentation is more diverse with a good amount of heart-felt songs mixed in with the sex, gangsta rap, etc. 'n Raw & UnKutt I'd say is a more refined version of Feature Presentation & B.L.E.V.E. mixed, there's more sex 'n gangsta rap on Raw & UnKutt than FP but towards the end you still get a lot of nice real shit/angry music from Kutt. Kutt isn't as gritty as Jay Rock with the street music type of shit, they're definitely different s but I mean I think anyone who likes Tech 'n Jay Rock but not Kutt is out of their mind lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Hogg
    I'm gunna wait until kalikos next album there's alot hype round that so I think that'll be the first of his albums I get,

How would you compare kutt to Jay rock are they similar or not, I haven't heard any of his solo stuff yet.

the best thing to do would be to just go on YouTube 'n check some of Kutty's shit out, I'd suggest shit like Smilin' Faces, Flip It Ova, N A WhiteManzEyez, That's Kutt Calhoun, Real Sex, Letter To My Kids, Whip It, Hey Hey Hey, My Life, Somethin's Gotta Give, The Green Mile, Good Friend, Laughing Stock, Run Away, Keep It Keeblur, Bunk Rock Bitch, Best Man, Hip Hop Warning, Killa City, Bring The Flame, The Know How 'n both versions of Parlaa, I know it's a lot of songs but Kutt's got a lot of good material

I think if you like Jay Rock you'll probably like Kutt but idk if I'd consider them similar or not. I've only listened to Follow Me Home from Jay Rock 'n a few songs here 'n there that were from some mixtapes 'n what not. But I think if you like both Tech 'n Jay Rock then I don't see why you wouldn't like Kutt lol, depends what you wanna hear from him. B.L.E.V.E. is more gangsta & sex music, Feature Presentation is more diverse with a good amount of heart-felt songs mixed in with the sex, gangsta rap, etc. 'n Raw & UnKutt I'd say is a more refined version of Feature Presentation & B.L.E.V.E. mixed, there's more sex 'n gangsta rap on Raw & UnKutt than FP but towards the end you still get a lot of nice real shit/angry music from Kutt. Kutt isn't as gritty as Jay Rock with the street music type of shit, they're definitely different s but I mean I think anyone who likes Tech 'n Jay Rock but not Kutt is out of their mind lol.

I reckon I'm gunna go for raw n unkutt and killer, neither can be that bad lol

the best thing to do would be to just go on YouTube 'n check some of Kutty's shit out, I'd suggest shit like Smilin' Faces, Flip It Ova, N A WhiteManzEyez, That's Kutt Calhoun, Real Sex, Letter To My Kids, Whip It, Hey Hey Hey, My Life, Somethin's Gotta Give, The Green Mile, Good Friend, Laughing Stock, Run Away, Keep It Keeblur, Bunk Rock Bitch, Best Man, Hip Hop Warning, Killa City, Bring The Flame, The Know How 'n both versions of Parlaa, I know it's a lot of songs but Kutt's got a lot of good material

those are good choices lol, imo neither Kutt nor Tech have ever released a bad album, granted TGMP may have been a little subpar compared to what we're used to I still don't think it's a bad album, there's not really any wrong choices when you're choosing Strange.

I reckon I'm gunna go for raw n unkutt and killer, neither can be that bad lol

Krizz Kaliko's Genius. Probably one of my top 5 favorite albums ever.