Thread: Dizzy Wright Fuck Your Opinion New Video

Dizzy Wright Fuck Your Opinion New Video

New Video from Dizzy Wright dropped today not sure if it's already been posted searched didn't find anything.

funk volume...

Song is cool. I'm interested in the album.

Dope NIGGA! Funk Volume all day.

freaking amazing.

I'm really enjoying the direction Dizzy Wright is leading SmokeOut Conversations in as of late. XXL coverage never hurts a fresh up and comer, not to mention the final product for the Solo Dolo music video turned out beautiful and received 200K+ hits in less than a month. I'm highly anticipating this mixtape, Funk Volume definitely knows how to keep their listeners on the edge of their seats!

This is going to be an album not a mixtape I'm pretty sure Funk Volume is going to get it in stores

Quote Originally Posted by BottledMindFrame

I'm really enjoying the direction Dizzy Wright is leading SmokeOut Conversations in as of late. XXL coverage never hurts a fresh up and comer, not to mention the final product for the Solo Dolo music video turned out beautiful and received 200K+ hits in less than a month. I'm highly anticipating this mixtape, Funk Volume definitely knows how to keep their listeners on the edge of their seats!

yeah he said it's an album now I'm pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

This is going to be an album not a mixtape I'm pretty sure Funk Volume is going to get it in stores

Oh really? I wasn't aware of that until now, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman