Thread: Street Team

Street Team

I am from Illinois and I am wondering how to find any Strange Music Street Team in or around my area. Would love to join and help Strange land grow. This is my email robg_jittin@live.com if anyone has any info on how to contact someone please help!

You don't specify what part of Illinois you are from. Here is the group page for your state. You are first going yo want to sign up on that site and join your group. It's the official site for the Strange Music Street Team. After that I can help you go from there.

http://strangemusicstreetteam.ning.c...usicstreetteam

yeah have fun getting on a street team ive been trying forever and i get no were at all i live in clinton iowa and cant get on a team

It's hard when you aren't near a major city.

Quote Originally Posted by zack

yeah have fun getting on a street team ive been trying forever and i get no were at all i live in clinton iowa and cant get on a team

yea i understand that but i love showing my love for strange and id love to be on a street team so i cold get promo stuff so i could rep strange here

If you can put together a team and if it's possible for you to get to Davenport and promote the city hard for a couple days I don't see why you couldn't start up the team lead there.

i dont wanna lead and there is a daveport team i tryed to get on but ddue keeps bustin my ballz so i gave up with him it just sux i wold really love to show my suport besdies my hand made flyers i toss out

If your making your own flyers and passing them out that shows your dedication. Have you tried contacting Bean?

i dont wanna lead and there is a daveport team i tryed to get on but ddue keeps bustin my ballz so i gave up with him it just sux i wold really love to show my suport besdies my hand made flyers i toss out

no i have not dont know who that is and i dont make them all the time and as of now im out of ink and my printer went belly up lol so no more makeing flyers now lol i really wanan be on a team and get the real promo stuff so i can rep it more

Just sent you a friend request with a PM.

no i have not dont know who that is and i dont make them all the time and as of now im out of ink and my printer went belly up lol so no more makeing flyers now lol i really wanan be on a team and get the real promo stuff so i can rep it more