Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big problem with "Take me to your leader" purchase - Please help!

Big problem with "Take me to your leader" purchase - Please help!

Okay I've been trying to sort this out since the day Take me to your leader was up for pre-order. I've sent 3 or 4 emails to the store owner marked as urgent, explaining in detail and the order number etc. and even tried to contact strange admin on here a few times (I just assume he was just busy though)Anyway, I got charged a whopping $40 just for shipping on the take me to your leader pre-order! I'm sorry , this might not seem like a big deal but I really don't have that much money right now, and knowing that I'm being overcharged and not getting any help with it in weeks is really causing a problem for me.I live in the UK so expect shipping to cost a little more, but I have ordered many things from this store - Including other pre-orders that contained the same contents as this (e.g welcome to strangeland, a cd/shirt &sticker) and also various items at the same time , and clearly would have weighed more than this.

No item I have ever ordered from here has cost me more than $15 shipping before, and there is no way that this one cd & shirt happens to be that much heavier than all my other orders that it bumps the shipping up an extra $25! I'm looking forward to this album alot, but $60 on a CD is ridiculous.I apologize if I sound rude through any of this, but I really have been patient for weeks and understand it could take a while to respond. But it's got to a point now I really want to sort it so it's not hanging in the back of my head all the time.I'm certain it must just be a simple mistake and I'm fine with that, it's just the severe lack of communication that's causing the main problem. I would hate for it to get to release and still not of heard back from anyone. If someone can help me, feel free to inbox or email me, and thank you in advance

A lot of people are having this problem: http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...age=1#comments

E-mail Penny, she's in charge of sales: Penny@strangemusicinc.com

Or call Strange HQ: (816) 229-4700

Thanks a lot for the help man, appreciated. Thought I was the only person having this problem, I will email and if that fails I'l phone up.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

A lot of people are having this problem: http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/mayday-pre-order-wtf?xg...

Ive sent 2 emails and never got an answer

A lot of people are having this problem: http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/mayday-pre-order-wtf?xg...

Yeah, like I said I emailed the site weeks ago as soon as it happens but I'l send in email to the address given incase it's different. If not I'll phone up. In the thread posted, someone said that it's a bug and they are looking into it thought so maybe it will be sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSide

You've e-mailed Penny?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSide

thats why i will never pre order again from strange my all 6s and 7s never came and when i contacted them they just said once its left there hands there is nothing they can do about such horrible customer service

Quote Originally Posted by omzig85

thats why i will never pre order again from strange my all 6s and 7s never came and when i contacted them they just said once its left there hands there is nothing they can do about such horrible customer service

same problem here in Canada.

it wasnt this expensive for any of my past orders.

WTF.

man fuck your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard

Quote Originally Posted by omzig85