Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IRV DA PHENOM DEAD set on....

IRV DA PHENOM DEAD set on....

reaching his goal of $5,500 for the debut album "WHO THE F#@K IS IRV DA PHENOM?"

DONT WAIT UNTIL AN ARTIST DIES TO APPRECIATE & SUPPORT THIER MUSIC.

Heres the deal. IRV DA PHENOM (Gates mixed plate, Road rage, Hunterish & most of the tech tours since 08) Just announced on twitter that he is having financial issues releasing this album because it is not backed by a label.

" <strong ="fullname js-action-profile-name">IRV DA PHENOM'[/b] [s]@[/s]irvdaphenom
    <p ="js-tweet-text">now, back to it. CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEFS, I am not a signed artist! I am still funding all IRV DA PHENOM projects out of my pocket."[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">He is using this website called "kick starter" to accept donations (they come with some pretty cool rewards too.)[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text"> here is a link[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...is-debut-album[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">I personally would like to see this be released under strange, but at this far along im not sure its going to happen. Either way im supporting Irv &amp; DMG. His solo music is incredible &amp; ive met him a few times, good dude. Shows mad love to the fans.[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">I really think irv will be big soon, especially after he got in xxl a few weeks ago. look him up tho. and leave comments, thoughts.[/p]

Saw this Facebook. I plan on donating, the question is how much I can afford to donate in 36 days....

I've previously used Kickstarter to donate to a band called TORNADO RIDER, even though I only donated $10 the entire band (only 3 members) wrote me a thank you letter (and drew a little picture) it was funny as fuck, so I framed it.

donating to irv, no thanks.

LOL the title is a little extreme. Scared me for a sec.

Punch your self in the throat!

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

I've previously used Kickstarter to donate to a band called TORNADO RIDER, even though I only donated $10 the entire band (only 3 members) wrote me a thank you letter (and drew a little picture) it was funny as fuck, so I framed it.

yea man that shit was about to ruin my year. haha

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger

i knew the second i read it that it was fake lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

yea man that shit was about to ruin my year. haha

yeah, sorry dude. but it seems like the only thing people care about now days is death, or watching cell phone footage of people die or fight.

Pointless story, you should've just refrained from posting, honestly.

If I can manage to work for a few days I'll probably try to donate, but with school and sports, I dunno about that :/

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

when people openly complain about financial issues it makes me LOL... cause its no ones fault but your own lol, get a job...

and just so no one flames my ass... Im a Junior in Civil Engineering currently taking 19 credit hours AND i have a job with 30 hours a week...