Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flawless Real Talk

Flawless Real Talk

Me, along with all the other Flawless fans are a little confused. I've been a Tech N9ne Fan since I was only 7 years old. After the Lost Cities tour we were all certain that Flawless was going to get signed. Then nothing happened.we were all a little shocked that he wasn't the newest member of the Strange roster. You remember how it was like to be in the struggle. Flawless has the talent and he just needs someone to give him a break. Much like the break you got. All I'm wondering, along with all the other Flawless Fans is, is there still a possibility of him getting signed?

Strange is on a signing freeze right now, don't expect any new artists probably until 2013 is my guess, only speculation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

Strange is on a signing freeze right now, don't expect any new artists probably until 2013 is my guess, only speculation though.
    Didn't they just sign Ces Cru?

Yes he's really good! I Defiantly think he should be signed! I would buy his shit for sure!

Ces Cru had been in talks long before any of this.

I gotta agree, it's definitely defiant of you to think he should be signed when Strange is on a signing freeze lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Small
    Yes he's really good! I Defiantly think he should be signed! I would buy his shit for sure!

this, to Troy. Everyone that's been signed since they announced their signing freeze like mid-last year or whenever it was had already been in talks beforehand. I forgot who it was that said it, but I think they said something like "Strange is currently on a signing freeze with the exception of a few acts we're currently looking in to." I mean we've heard Tech say countless times over the last several months he'd like to get Ces signed, they just finally did recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RL98

Ces Cru had been in talks long before any of this.

I think Flawless is a good rapper, but personally I think Strange needs to work on signing Irv before Flawless. Just my personal opinion though, I support both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Turner

I think Flawless is a good rapper, but personally I think Strange needs to work on signing Irv before Flawless. Just my personal opinion though, I support both.
    Irv is trying to start his own label. Being that Tech did the same thing he respects his decision. As of now Irv is not on the signing list until he decides he's interested, or his label drops.

Flawless deserves to be on Strange! I only got to see him in Eugene, but he lit up the McDonald Theater like none other. He was the perfect opener for Tech because he got the crowd pumped and ready, he's been through too much to not get signed. I would be disappointed if Strange doesn't sign him. #TeamFlawless