Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Tech still not getting the views?

Why is Tech still not getting the views?

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before and correct me if I'm wrong, I still don't get it.

On youtube, Strange Music's channel is barely getting a million views for any of Tech's recent videos. He's the no. 1 indie rapper in the world still. He's been exposed on MTV how many times? No disrespect to Hopsin - he's fucking dope, but Hopsin has no way near that level of exposure and yet his videos etc are getting a couple of million views now. It's like Tech dominates the underground, but nobody's ever heard of him. Even in the UK, they've all heard of Saigon, Imm Tech, Jedi Mind Tricks, but Tech N9ne? Never heard of him. He's accomplished so much and yet others seem to be doing so much better than him.

Oh god, I sound like became a fan a month ago lol.

fuck those fools, they're just haters, shit he's still number 1! tecca nina!!

Yeah but it doesn't make sense that he's no. 1 and he isn't achieving what others are

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Escalera
    fuck those fools, they're just haters, shit he's still number 1! tecca nina!!

Tech is defiantly the most underrated rapper in the game which is messed up cuz he is also the best

Its yourube views who gives a shit the #'s we needa worry bout is sales

Dysfunctional is over 10mill. WWC is almost 10mill. Einstien is almost 5. Ima tell pushin 5. And he has a bunch of others in the few mill area. It's just the vidz from Strange themselves ain't birth the multiple million and if I were to call it I'd say it's because the fans upload the leaks the second they come out

this, the Am I A Psycho vid on OfficialProphecy's channel had like ~550,000 views last time I checked, 'n the Strangemusicinc channel had like ~340,000 so he's still got at least 900,000 views on the video. I still agree though that he should have more but like Ryan said, in the end, album sales is more important than Youtube views

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis
    Dysfunctional is over 10mill. WWC is almost 10mill. Einstien is almost 5. Ima tell pushin 5. And he has a bunch of others in the few mill area. It's just the vidz from Strange themselves ain't birth the multiple million and if I were to call it I'd say it's because the fans upload the leaks the second they come out

It's all about sales

Touche. I know views, money, fame and all that shit don't amount to skill, just saying what I feel atm.

Another thing that could possibly add to this is the fact that Youtube's view count thing fucks up a lot. It could be 10 million one day, then 9 million the next day. How the hell you unview something is beyond me, so I think it messes up sometimes.