Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pre-Ordering details???

  1. #1

    Pre-Ordering details???

    I always wait until the day Strange releases their albums. I'll head to Hastings and buy a hard copy and then purchase a digital copy off of iTunes. I am curious about the pre-orders. If you do pre-order, does it arrive prior to or on the release date? I'd love to get an autographed CD and all but do you have to sometimes wait an extra day?



    -Thanks


  2. #2
    Senior Member Swipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    215


    I have always gotten my pre-orders on the Monday before the release date.

  3. #3
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567




    Quote Originally Posted by Swipe

    I have always gotten my pre-orders on the Monday before the release date.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M



    Quote Originally Posted by Swipe

    I have always gotten my pre-orders on the Monday before the release date.

  5. #5
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755
    I have gotten mine a day early once or twice. However most times I've preordered it's come a few days after the release date. I probably wouldn't preorder if there weren't leaks to hold me over until my copy comes because sometimes it gets a little annoying. But other people say they never have a problem so its all personal experience I guess.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Only thing that ive ever preordered that came late was the kod tour blu ray n it came a day late everythin else shows up on time

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger
    I have gotten mine a day early once or twice. However most times I've preordered it's come a few days after the release date. I probably wouldn't preorder if there weren't leaks to hold me over until my copy comes because sometimes it gets a little annoying. But other people say they never have a problem so its all personal experience I guess.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485


    Depends on when you put your order in. Sometimes the high volume of orders can make it so that the package comes maybe a day or two later, which is normal. Although most of the time, people seem to have no problem and they'll actually get it earlier.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386


    I get mine the Monday before it comes out or definately by the day it does come out.

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Ordering
    By JacobBerner in forum Rumors
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. Pre-ordering Klusterfuk??
    By GabrielHogg in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:42 PM
  3. Welcome To Strangeland Details
    By Palademic in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:49 AM
  4. Quick question about ordering CD's
    By CharlesWeis in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 03:16 PM
  5. trtn mixtape idea! details inside...
    By RainDollaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •