Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't stand when people talk about Tech N9ne!

I can't stand when people talk about Tech N9ne!

They act like they know who he is and says I love them bitch it's one person.. Am I the only one that hears this and drives you nuts?

Hahha I agree!

lol It's happening less and less these days, but definitely irritates me. When I call them on it, they come back with "Oh, I meant he's always with those other guys, so I just say them."

-.-

Hell yeah man!!! Like 8 people have come up to me at tell me that Tech N9ne is a group. Hella pisses me off!!

Do you like Tech N9ne? Yeah they are pretty good. Who is they.... haha

LOL nobody I know even mentions Tech N9ne, let alone fuck his name or some shit up. One kid actually posted Blur on Facebook last week, I was shocked haha.

People are gonna talk about Tech in a bad or good way. You just gotta realize you cant do anything except for talking shit back to them because its the internet, and thats just a waste of time. No one listens to us underground fans because they're too sucked in to the mainstream society. What I hate is, when people say Tech is goin' mainstream when he's clearly said over and over again that he's not, but what are you gonna do. Some people are stupid and just dont listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon(Decay)

People are gonna talk about Tech in a bad or good way. You just gotta realize you cant do anything except for talking shit back to them because its the internet, and thats just a waste of time. No one listens to us underground fans because they're too sucked in to the mainstream society. What I hate is, when people say Tech is goin' mainstream when he's clearly said over and over again that he's not, but what are you gonna do. Some people are stupid and just dont listen.
    Couldn't have said it anybetter!

I don't let stupid ass shit like this bother me, its just a waste of time, who cares if they think Tech is a group, its just means they have never listened to him

Doesn't worry me