Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne Strange Music Exclusive Interview today 2/21/12 and KLUSTERFUK Tracklist

Tech N9ne Strange Music Exclusive Interview today 2/21/12 and KLUSTERFUK Tracklist

• Tech was late for the interview cuz he was at the chiropractor.
    • Tech says he is trying to get Kutt on a solo tour.
    • Kutt has a mixtape and album that he is going to be working on.
    • Tech doesn't want Kutt and Krizz to die in his shadow.
    • Klusterfuk has 6 songs.
    • Tech sings 4/6 Choruses on Klusterfuk.
    • There's a song on Klusterfuk called " Can't Stand Me". Krizz sings the chorus and it has a mariachi band.
    • He says Sultana Bianca fucked up his time in Australia. Tech's security had to move him from hotel to hotel because of the threats. He couldn't chill with Obie Trice or do the "Strange Clouds" remix with Cudi because of Sultana. They have to take all threats serious.
    • Tech tells a lot of stories on Klusterfuk.
    • There's a song on Klusterfuk called " Awkward" where he tells a story about awkward moments.
    • There's a song on Klusterfuk called " D.K.N.Y. " (Different Kinda Nigga You) It was supposed to be the first song on K.A.B.O.S.H. but he couldn't get Dirty Wormz on it.
    • Tech says he's about to leave for L.A. tomorrow to do something for his new album. It's going to fuck everybody up (in a good way hopefully) He says it's a huge milestone.
    • Tech doesn't like the music business at all cuz they aren't about music.
    • Tech says if you fall off beat you might as well stop rapping.
    • Tech can't swim or parallel park haha.
    • Tech says the MTV Hottest MC's list is a popularity contest.
    • He wants to tour as long as his body lets him.
    • Tech said him and Makzilla were on the prowl looking for some young dudes that messed with one of his home boys. I guess Tech was going to fuck them up if they found him.
    • He talks about performing on stage and how the crowd gets distracting.
    • You can expect a whole new different show on Hostile Takeover 2012
    • Some songs Tech is doing on tour: Unfair, I Need A Drink, Hard Liquor, KC Tea.
    • His upcoming album is going to be bigger than All 6's And 7's and Welcome To Strangeland.
    • For Tech's new album he got a beat from Seven and got a verse from Twista.
    • He's trying to get Nicki Minaj (but he's not sure) and Flava Flav for his new album.
    • He talks about working with rock bands for his upcoming album and it's going to be something totally different.
    • 816 boys are getting beats for their album. So we can expect that.
    • K.A.B.O.S.H. was supposed to drop after Klusterfuk but he wants everything to be for sure with the band. He wants everything to be right.
    • Some douche bag asks why he hasn't dissed Q Strange. Tech says he's waiting to see them in person to see if they are serious. He says when you say shit about his family then it's beyond rap. He says Q Strange can't beat him rapping or fuck with him so why waste his time doing a diss. He gets a little fired up.
    • Jomeezius The Genius calls in at the end.

KLUSTERFUK Tracklist:

1. Possibly an intro?????

2. Ugly Duckling feat. Aqualeo

3. Blur feat. Wrekonize

4. Can't Stand Me feat. Krizz Kaliko

5. Awkward

6. D.K.N.Y. feat. Krizz Kaliko

This took me hours to do. There's good info in here so don't just skip to the KLUSTERFUK tracklist.

Very good read. Thanks for the effort, I was waiting for someone 2sum up the interview. H
    Tech didn't sound to serious about using new Jomeezius beats :/

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

This took me hours to do. There's good info in here so don't just skip to the KLUSTERFUK tracklist.

Thanks dude lotta good info. So the Strange Clouds remix is B.o.B., Tech, and Cudi? Soooooooo sick

I'm just looking forward to kabosh and prozaks new album

This was a fantastic recap, I appreciate you relaying this information. It is very surprising to me that he's going to perform a song around a mariachi band. With Tech N9ne I guess it's best to expect the unexpected?

Great info good work man. Tech is relentless. 20120 is looking good. So was he able to do the strange clouds remix or the stupid bitches threat ruin it completely. If tech is able to release K.A.B.O.S.H this year that would be amazing. His new album sounds good I wonder what the song will be called with twista.

Leaving for LA to do something for his new album? Huge milestone? Working with Dre perhaps?....

Thanks for summing this up man. I don't know If it means much or anything, but I remember Smackola of the Dirty Wormz was in the studio wayyyy back working on Klusterfuk. Perhaps he has a feature somewhere, and we just don't know about it?

a kabosh feature on detox maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by James Franco

Leaving for LA to do something for his new album? Huge milestone? Working with Dre perhaps?....