Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Godemis- Hate Season previews #1 & 2

Godemis- Hate Season previews #1 & 2

Preview for a new Godi video. I think we all know what's going on in this clip....thoughts on if this is going to stir shit up with Tech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl1n...e_gdata_player

I'm not sure if this will have any effect on Godemis' relationship with Tech or Strange. It would be stupid if it did. Just because Tech likes an artist doesn't mean every person on the label has to.

I agree but tech could look at it in the sense, Wayne helped techs career exposure wise, so in a sense, Wayne helped godis career cuz the ,ore people know tech, the more will leak to ces. And he could see it as disrespectful. At the same time, I think Ces are techs favorite act on sm so I doubt anything will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I'm not sure if this will have any effect on Godemis' relationship with Tech or Strange. It would be stupid if it did. Just because Tech likes an artist doesn't mean every person on the label has to.

Doubt it.

Rittz dissed lil wayne, future [someone tech wants to work to] and macklemore [same as future] on TL&TOJV.

He didn't diss Macklemore. That was someone's misinterpretation of a line.

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius

Doubt it.

Rittz dissed lil wayne, future [someone tech wants to work to] and macklemore [same as future] on TL&TOJV.

i cant stop laughing... haha ha. i love godemis even more now... . i wish ubi made a similar video of drake.

yea and what you're referring to in Fuck Swag, he's saying these are the rappers that wack ass fools are trying to sound like. I can see how it could be taken as a diss, but I don't think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius

Doubt it.

Marmo Films says...

"Don't get it twisted everyone. Marmo Films and CES CRU have nothing but respect for Lil Wayne. This was Homage to him. Impersonation is the best flattery...."

I thinking talking about being hated on too much is kind of a sign of weakness, cuz if you rap about haters gona hate all the time it show that it really bothers you, i understand mentioning it here and there, but If your a real dude who doesnt give a fuck about haters u wouldn't care and just be like hate it or love it.

I'd like to take this time to remind everyone that Tech N9ne tried to sign Hopsin to Strange Music.... So I'm pretty sure that tech won't care that much if godi disses wayne.