Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: klusterfuk

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5

    klusterfuk

    Has any1 recieved there Klusterfuk cd yet? anxiosly waiting 4 mine still!!!


  2. #2
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755
    Got mine in the mail yesterday

  3. #3
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221


    What are you talking about? I got Klusterfuk when Kabosh came out in 2006!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5


    what are you talking about its on preorder now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King

    What are you talking about? I got Klusterfuk when Kabosh came out in 2006!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5


    is it a banger?




    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger
    Got mine in the mail yesterday

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    U got trolled by a terrible troll

    Quote Originally Posted by steven clattenburg

    what are you talking about its on preorder now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King

    What are you talking about? I got Klusterfuk when Kabosh came out in 2006!

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    lord....

  8. #8
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221


    Im not trolling! I have Take Me to Your Leader, Rolling Stone, Halloween Night, and Kickin and Screamin too! \m/

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U got trolled by a terrible troll

    Quote Originally Posted by steven clattenburg

    what are you talking about its on preorder now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty King

    What are you talking about? I got Klusterfuk when Kabosh came out in 2006!

  9. #9


    I've lost all hope in mankind..........we're fucked

  10. #10
    Guest
    Hahahahaha wow dude you don't have yours yet?

Similar Threads

  1. KlusterFuk
    By Moekells in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:47 PM
  2. What does everyone think of Klusterfuk?
    By GreatScott in forum Rumors
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:59 AM
  3. KLUSTERFUK
    By CULTLEADERTECH92 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 04:39 PM
  4. KLUSTERFUK EP How Do You Like It?
    By Derrick Turner in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 06:08 AM
  5. Klusterfuk EP
    By Justin Jones in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •