Thread: ww3

ww3

okay so i been tryin to make a lil sense of all the shit thats been goin on lately somethin about a war between Israel and Iran? Ive heard a little talk about America hoping in it on Israels side (prolly 4 gas would be my thought) and either China or Russia backin up Iran. A friend that works with a local newspaper is preachin some religious shit to me sayin that it was predicted in the bible but i dont believe anything that Christians say anymore after the zombie bs thing lol. I mean the words in the bible can apply to anytime things start to look bad whos to say that its this time? But anyway does anyone have anything official about whats goin on over there like some links or videos? i cant find much of shit about it

here is basically the situation:

Israel has been a Western backed country ever since it's formation in the 1960s, and has been supplied with billions of dollars of aid by the United States. Israel has been known for it's extreme right wing policies and illegal actions against the Palestinian people, most notable the War On Gaza in 08-09, when they killed around 3 thousand people, as opposed to the Israeli casualties which were less than a dozen. Israel has nukes, illegal under international law, and has used weapons like white phosphorus which is also illegal under international law, against Palestinians and in their war with Lebanon.

Now basically the relationship with Israel and the US is this : the Jewish lobby, aka AIPAC, has virtually owned almost every member of Congress to support Israel to the death no matter what. And that means what the Israeli gov't wants, not necessarily what is good for them in the long run. In return the US is giving billions of dollars of military aid to Israel annually. Israel also is strongly in favor of taking out Iran, which is a strong power in the region, and who Israel's extreme right wing that rules the country sees as a threat.

Now you'll hear Iran threatened to wipe Israel 'off the map' if you do research on it. I've personally looked through that incident, and I've found that what the Iranian president said was taken out of context, and that quote always used by American officials is false, because there is no actual definition of that phrase is Farsi. The true intention of what was said is that the regime of Israel will be destroyed by its own doing, and that the system that rules the country will collapse.

Concerning Iran, they've had a nuclear program for a few decades, which was jump started by the US when we had an established puppet government there. After the shah (king) was overthrown, the country had tensions with the US, which has lingered until today. Since then the US has done acts like shooting down an Iranian civilian aircraft, killing all the passengers (ironically this was on the 4th of July), and we have yet to apologize for our actions, which of course, doesn't help much

But the US/Israeli tensions with Iran are, what they CLAIM, is around the nuclear program. The US stopped supporting it after the change in gov't, and have been accusing Iran of making nukes. Iran naturally denies that and says the program is for peaceful purposes, ie nuclear energy rather than using oil (Which they have a lot of).

the United Nations has said constantly Iran doesn't have the capability, nor are they trying to, make nuclear weapons, but at most there are shady stuff Iran did, like failing to reveal a nuclear plant that was unregulated by the UN and was kept secret. However, there is still no actual evidence that Iran is making nukes.

After useless talks between Iran and the US, Brazil and Turkey talked with Iran 2 or 3 years back about the nuclear program. They came to an agreement, and many analysts said that the agreement was basically what the US wanted in regards to how Iran enriches uranium and w/e for making nuclear power. The result? the US rejected it. That is when you know the nuclear program is not the real threat.

Remember Iran has oil, just like Iraq, which we invaded, and just like Saudi Arabia, who the US has kept close as an ally. Egypt had influence on oil as well with some trade routes, another useful ally we had until the dictator there was overthrown last year (though currently the military is in charge and the US is funding the military). It's also notable that Iran has instigated a war for over a century, and everyone knows if Iran attacks anyone first, the US and Israel will destroy them, with the help of American puppet governments in Saudi Arabia (which has allowed airspace for US military), Bahrain (where we have an enormous fleet), and other Arab nations we have control over, and probably even Al-Qaeda, who is an enemy of Iran.

China and Russia aren't closest allies with Iran, to address that point. If anything they will perhaps give aid to Iran, but they don't have enough interests in it to assist directly in combat. I might be wrong on that point, but i doubt it lol

Also, Israel and the US have assassinated Iranian nuclear scientists, and put in viruses into their systems to break them down. And recently there were claims there were Iranian attempts to kill a Saudi ambassador in the United States, with the help of Mexican drug cartels. I don't know how else to say this, but it's a complete lie. There was 0 evidence to support this and was just an attempt to further aggravate the tension. There are no credible analysts that believe this at all.

I can go on longer, but that would waste too much time and this is already a lot of info. Just make sure you PLEASE don't go to American media sources like CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Washington Post, etc for their biased reports on how evil Iran is. The only use it is is to find what officials say about the issue, but the writers and corespondents have been spewing propaganda on this issue because war with Iran is closer than ever now

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/1...eople-on-iran/

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

here is basically the situation:

Israel has been a Western backed country ever since it's formation in the 1960s, and has been supplied with billions of dollars of aid by the United States. Israel has been known for it's extreme right wing policies and illegal actions against the Palestinian people, most notable the War On Gaza in 08-09, when they killed around 3 thousand people, as opposed to the Israeli casualties which were less than a dozen. Israel has nukes, illegal under international law, and has used weapons like white phosphorus which is also illegal under international law, against Palestinians and in their war with Lebanon.

Now basically the relationship with Israel and the US is this : the Jewish lobby, aka AIPAC, has virtually owned almost every member of Congress to support Israel to the death no matter what. And that means what the Israeli gov't wants, not necessarily what is good for them in the long run. In return the US is giving billions of dollars of military aid to Israel annually. Israel also is strongly in favor of taking out Iran, which is a strong power in the region, and who Israel's extreme right wing that rules the country sees as a threat.

Now you'll hear Iran threatened to wipe Israel 'off the map' if you do research on it. I've personally looked through that incident, and I've found that what the Iranian president said was taken out of context, and that quote always used by American officials is false, because there is no actual definition of that phrase is Farsi. The true intention of what was said is that the regime of Israel will be destroyed by its own doing, and that the system that rules the country will collapse.

Concerning Iran, they've had a nuclear program for a few decades, which was jump started by the US when we had an established puppet government there. After the shah (king) was overthrown, the country had tensions with the US, which has lingered until today. Since then the US has done acts like shooting down an Iranian civilian aircraft, killing all the passengers (ironically this was on the 4th of July), and we have yet to apologize for our actions, which of course, doesn't help much

But the US/Israeli tensions with Iran are, what they CLAIM, is around the nuclear program. The US stopped supporting it after the change in gov't, and have been accusing Iran of making nukes. Iran naturally denies that and says the program is for peaceful purposes, ie nuclear energy rather than using oil (Which they have a lot of).

the United Nations has said constantly Iran doesn't have the capability, nor are they trying to, make nuclear weapons, but at most there are shady stuff Iran did, like failing to reveal a nuclear plant that was unregulated by the UN and was kept secret. However, there is still no actual evidence that Iran is making nukes.

After useless talks between Iran and the US, Brazil and Turkey talked with Iran 2 or 3 years back about the nuclear program. They came to an agreement, and many analysts said that the agreement was basically what the US wanted in regards to how Iran enriches uranium and w/e for making nuclear power. The result? the US rejected it. That is when you know the nuclear program is not the real threat.

Remember Iran has oil, just like Iraq, which we invaded, and just like Saudi Arabia, who the US has kept close as an ally. Egypt had influence on oil as well with some trade routes, another useful ally we had until the dictator there was overthrown last year (though currently the military is in charge and the US is funding the military). It's also notable that Iran has instigated a war for over a century, and everyone knows if Iran attacks anyone first, the US and Israel will destroy them, with the help of American puppet governments in Saudi Arabia (which has allowed airspace for US military), Bahrain (where we have an enormous fleet), and other Arab nations we have control over, and probably even Al-Qaeda, who is an enemy of Iran.

China and Russia aren't closest allies with Iran, to address that point. If anything they will perhaps give aid to Iran, but they don't have enough interests in it to assist directly in combat. I might be wrong on that point, but i doubt it lol

Also, Israel and the US have assassinated Iranian nuclear scientists, and put in viruses into their systems to break them down. And recently there were claims there were Iranian attempts to kill a Saudi ambassador in the United States, with the help of Mexican drug cartels. I don't know how else to say this, but it's a complete lie. There was 0 evidence to support this and was just an attempt to further aggravate the tension. There are no credible analysts that believe this at all.

I can go on longer, but that would waste too much time and this is already a lot of info. Just make sure you PLEASE don't go to American media sources like CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, Washington Post, etc for their biased reports on how evil Iran is. The only use it is is to find what officials say about the issue, but the writers and corespondents have been spewing propaganda on this issue because war with Iran is closer than ever now

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/18/cenk-the-media-is-grossly-dec...

lmao alex u got me

The part that threw me off is that tie said 'basically'...

Pull outta the mid east and send our troops to mexico...handle that cartel shit..

Im convinced that the mid east will never stop fighting...thats the holy land over there and they mean that shit to death..We flexed the wrist and showed them the pimp hand so now they should leave us alone ..let them kill themselves over their mountains and sand and what ever stupid religious beliefs they want to die over...We got bigger issues here and round here..

we already spend money on defense contractors in Mexico

and the only reason those cartels thrive is because we criminalized drugs which is where their revenues come from

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joka

Pull outta the mid east and send our troops to mexico...handle that cartel shit..

Im convinced that the mid east will never stop fighting...thats the holy land over there and they mean that shit to death..We flexed the wrist and showed them the pimp hand so now they should leave us alone ..let them kill themselves over their mountains and sand and what ever stupid religious beliefs they want to die over...We got bigger issues here and round here..

Yeah I know..but fuck it...

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

we already spend money on defense contractors in Mexico

and the only reason those cartels thrive is because we criminalized drugs which is where their revenues come from

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joka