Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yelawolf sucks in general and radioactive aint being played on the radio! thought that was the point loser

yelawolf sucks in general and radioactive aint being played on the radio! thought that was the point loser

my last thread was about yelawolfs shitty free ep ok your right i bitched about a free ep i really should have bitched about the fact that yela cant spit anymore, he has no talent anymore, i havent heard a decent verse since trunk music and he gave that all to satan when he begged and sold his soul to be signed to shady hahahahaha the guy is joke hands down and i understand why he said what he said about radioactive and how he wanted it radio friendly but you dont do that on your first main cd!!!! and i havent heard any yelawolf on the radio other than that gay kid rock song and that song didnt last long at all so the whole cd was a fucken waste of his time and our money cause it aint getting played on no radio!!!!! anyways fuck yelawolf he is the white soulja boy

sorry got tired of the thread before it was just a bunch of pussys dissing eachother

hahahahaha good one you got me there hahahaha to funny that was awesome sorry just had to get my point across my last thread fags just started dissing eachother and shit this will be it hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

hahahaha

I agree trunk music was bomb as hell and radioactive just straight up sucks I didn't hear one good song on it I was just like wtf is this I was expecting shit like trunk music. I don't get why rappers wanna go mainstream there's no point in the underground you can have a dedicated fan base not just people who listen to one song then a few months later never listen again

Yeah radioactive sucked but Growin up in the Gutter was the shit. And Trunk music was the best record I heard in years. And yeah I also agree the new ep was wack but I think that was more to get that Ed guy known than for it to be taken seriously as a Yelawolf project. Also Yelawolf gave us Rittz who's White Jesus mixtape is fucking awesome makin sure we still has dope music while he was gettn his mainstream money. He killed the underground than after he got mainstream publicity he hopped on All 6s n 7s. So uhhh yeah Yelawolf is still dope, I wouldn't get all mad..shoot

Oh and the mothafucka was on Letterman last night. So yeah I think he's gettn his mainstream on just fine

Lol to this entire thread... Since you brung so much laughter to us all, you can go hang yourself now.

this in itself is pure awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon(Decay)

Lol to this entire thread... Since you brung so much laughter to us all, you can go hang yourself now.