Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Venue Changes

Venue Changes

I'm fucking pissed off right now. The Hostile Takeover Tour was set to come threw St. Louis at a decent venue called The Pageant. Tech hasn't played here since Fire and Ice. Its a nice, comfortable venue. I was extremely happy to hear this is where he would be at once again. BUT NOPE. I just seen that the venue has changed to a shitty hole in the wall called Pops Nightclub. This place is ratchet as fuck! And there is no way it will hold all the mainstream homos that WaterGun Kelly will bring in. Anyone else have their venue changed? I wish I could call whoever books these shows and give them a piece of my mind right now.

I know for denver on here it says Filmore but on MGKs website it says redrocks its probably just a typo screw up but i found it interesting..i really wanted to go to Red Rocks this year..

Why do they play in Sauget, IL instead of actually playing in St.Louis?

thank you Native for saying exactly what I've been thinking about for the past few weeks.

Tech only played at The Knitting Factory (Reno) twice (Strange Days Tour and 6's and 7's tour) and now nobody knows if he'll ever return there (for obvious reasons...EMJ...R.I.P.).It was a perfect venue for Tech N9ne (AND IT SOLD OUT BOTH TIMES). Hell, even Krizz Kaliko headlined the Knitting Factory (Reno). Very very wierd to think that Krizz has headlined a bigger venue than where Tech will be performing at this upcoming tour....O_o

Now this upcoming tour's venue has been downgraded to a venue that's HALF the size of The Knitting Factory (Reno)....SMFH.Also Tech plays at the Boise Knitting Factory and Spokane Knitting Factory, but NOT the Reno Knitting Factory anymore.That's kind of like a slap in the face to all the Reno Tech N9ne fans.That fucking asshole who shot EMJ ruined Tech N9ne concerts in my hometown for me.

Also, the local promotor who booked the upcoming Tech N9ne show is a piece of shit dubstep dick in his ass faggot.Whereas the booking agent at the Knitting Factory (Reno) is the very same guy who bought Tech and crew plane tickets from Billings, MT to Spokane, WA after their van crashed (you all know the story).The General Manager and booking agent for Reno's Knitting Factory used to be the very same thing for the Spokane, WA Knitting Factory, but he re-located to Reno when the Reno Knit opened)...make sense?

here's a link to the venue where the BIGGEST Tech N9ne tour will be stopping in Reno...SMFH

http://www.newoasisrenosparks.com/

only 3 shows are on their site (that just tells you how successful this venue is)

1. LAS TAPATIAS

2. Tech N9ne

3. JORGE SANTACRUZ w/ MARTIN CASTILLO

Sorry about the WALL OF TEXT, but I've been needing to vent about this matter.

however I'm still going to help promote the show and attend it, but it's going to be a MESS!

All my repsects go out to Tech N9ne and his tour crew for doing this extensive tour schedule.Also I understand how hard it must be (on the entire crew staff's hearts) to return to a venue where their tour mate what shot. But isn't it a bad business decision to perform at a smaller venue, hence selling less tickets, hence making less money.

lol at giving the booking agents a piece of your mind. Go for it. You think they didn't take everything into consideration when booking this tour? You think in the 12 years SM has been around that this is their first tour?

His name isn't EMJ dude that's the song name

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

thank you Native for saying exactly what I've been thinking about for the past few weeks.

Tech only played at The Knitting Factory (Reno) twice (Strange Days Tour and 6's and 7's tour) and now nobody knows if he'll ever return there (for obvious reasons...EMJ...R.I.P.).It was a perfect venue for Tech N9ne (AND IT SOLD OUT BOTH TIMES). Hell, even Krizz Kaliko headlined the Knitting Factory (Reno). Very very wierd to think that Krizz has headlined a bigger venue than where Tech will be performing at this upcoming tour....O_o

Now this upcoming tour's venue has been downgraded to a venue that's HALF the size of The Knitting Factory (Reno)....SMFH.Also Tech plays at the Boise Knitting Factory and Spokane Knitting Factory, but NOT the Reno Knitting Factory anymore.That's kind of like a slap in the face to all the Reno Tech N9ne fans.That fucking asshole who shot EMJ ruined Tech N9ne concerts in my hometown for me.

Also, the local promotor who booked the upcoming Tech N9ne show is a piece of shit dubstep dick in his ass faggot.Whereas the booking agent at the Knitting Factory (Reno) is the very same guy who bought Tech and crew plane tickets from Billings, MT to Spokane, WA after their van crashed (you all know the story).The General Manager and booking agent for Reno's Knitting Factory used to be the very same thing for the Spokane, WA Knitting Factory, but he re-located to Reno when the Reno Knit opened)...make sense?

here's a link to the venue where the BIGGEST Tech N9ne tour will be stopping in Reno...SMFH

only 3 shows are on their site (that just tells you how successful this venue is)

1. LAS TAPATIAS

2. Tech N9ne

however I'm still going to help promote the show and attend it, but it's going to be a MESS!

All my repsects go out to Tech N9ne and his tour crew for doing this extensive tour schedule.Also I understand how hard it must be (on the entire crew staff's hearts) to return to a venue where their tour mate what shot. But isn't it a bad business decision to perform at a smaller venue, hence selling less tickets, hence making less money.

Only MJ for micheal jones

1. LAS TAPATIAS

2. Tech N9ne

Only MJ for micheal jones

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    His name isn't EMJ dude that's the song name

1. LAS TAPATIAS

2. Tech N9ne

Hey Hunter,

His rap name was E.M.J (Emcee Michael Jones)

Hey Hunter,

His rap name was E.M.J (Emcee Michael Jones)