Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange - Making a bad business move?

Strange - Making a bad business move?

I have never questioned the decisions behind Strange's business model, it's been a huge success. But I feel like you guys are really hurting your faithful fans out here by having all these releases within a couple months of each other. I mean, I can't buy Prozak, AND Stevie Stone, AND Mayday, AND Brotha Lynch Hung, AND KLUSTERFUK, AND Kicking And Screaming in 2-3 months. I'll buy Lynch Hung and that's probably it because i'm strapped for cash saving to go to the Tech tour in Charlotte this summer and Bonnaroo and Iron Maiden. I mean you have a tour this summer as well and not many people can buy a VIP AND all these releases all around the same time. I feel like some artists are going to hung to dry when the numbers come in. Get back at me.

So true man. I have no idea how I'm gonna scrap together enough money to pre-order all these albums and EP's. And I'm not downloading them, I actually support Strange. But it'll be hard to keep up with all the releases this year.

I wouldn't call it a bad business move though. I'm sure it wasn't planned to deliberately get hurt us fans financially, haha.

But a word of advice to all us struggling fans out there: start prioritizing. Meaning if you don't have enough money for ALL of them, just pick the ones you're looking forward to most. LIke I'm DEFINITELY getting Prozak, Krizz Kaliko, and Tech. The rest can wait for now.

shit im not going to say no to new music and i will buy all of them. i understand what your saying but would you rather wait a whole year to get all this stuff out there?

Nahh, I'm happy for the new music. We're just saying it's coming out a little to fast for some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by adam

shit im not going to say no to new music and i will buy all of them. i understand what your saying but would you rather wait a whole year to get all this stuff out there?

I'm willing to bet Strange sells a large portion of their albums at shows. So it makes sense to release all these albums during the tour to convince people to buy them right then and there. The average person buying an album or 2 at a show this tour will probably make up for the decrease in the number of people who buy every album.

Ya Im gonna be buyin Take Me To Your Leader on the tour and Klusterfuck on the tour. Its easier, and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

I'm willing to bet Strange sells a large portion of their albums at shows. So it makes sense to release all these albums during the tour to convince people to buy them right then and there. The average person buying an album or 2 at a show this tour will probably <a ="text-decoration: underline;" make up</a> for the decrease in the number of people who buy every album.

if you cant afford it dont buy it smfh nigga

No fuckin way

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny

u dont got shit to bet lol ur a broke fuck that stays on his moms computer all day

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

I'm willing to bet Strange sells a large portion of their albums at shows. So it makes sense to release all these albums during the tour to convince people to buy them right then and there. The average person buying an album or 2 at a show this tour will probably make up for the decrease in the number of people who buy every album.

Fuck that id download the shit. I'm a strong strange music supporter. Ill buy the albums for support. But if I struggling...fuck that bro. Smfh

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    No fuckin way

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny