Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yelawolf is a joke we wait so long for a 4 song ep fuck that and fuck him

yelawolf is a joke we wait so long for a 4 song ep fuck that and fuck him

i officially will never support yelawolf or listen to his music ever again the songs werent even that great and 4 songs give me a fucken break thats bullshit anyways that is my opinion thats all if you like him thats nice at least someone does

london bridges fallin down thats fucken elementary pre school shit fucken gay

Dude, I like Yelawolf. Am I a major fan of his? Nah. His shit has hits and misses for me. But, we didn't have to wait but maybe a month or two for this EP. It was free too. Like it or not, not a lot of artists put out free EPs. It could be shit, but it's free shit.

had a friend about a year ago talkin about this new rapper, yelawolf. thought his name was stupid and paid no attention. then i start seeing him on tv and in magazines. so i dl some of his cd's. man was I disappointed. his lyrics are completely whack.

alien probes, pogo sticks, and banana boats are some of my fav.'s. lmao

i know man im still pissed that i bought radioactive still that was a waste of money i deleted it 3 days later but your right free is free lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Turner

Dude, I like Yelawolf. Am I a major fan of his? Nah. His shit has hits and misses for me. But, we didn't have to wait but maybe a month or two for this EP. It was free too. Like it or not, not a lot of artists put out free EPs. It could be shit, but it's free shit.

Haha Radioactive wasn't that great. I can't say anything besides that, because I listened to it once, and I just had it playing. I wasn't focused on it really. I still have it, I just haven't gotten around to replaying it, and probably won't anytime soon. Prior to Radioactive though, Trunk Muzik was great. My favorite song on that album was Love Is Not Enough. I used to play the fuck out of that song when me and my girlfriend were going through our downward spiral. Yela can spit, but I can't get into his country gimmick. I did download this EP, I just don't have room on my MP3 right now though, nor the time to sit down and listen to it.

Yelawolf sucks....something about his voice.

Yelawolf is a beast, and are you really complaining about a free EP? Give me a break

All this hate he gets is astounding...People always seem to miss what radio active was suppose to be..He constructed that particular album for the radio..plain and simple..I dont like every song but there are a handful that were good...He's still fairly new to the industry(mainstream) so all yall dogs barking up his tree need to chill out..At first he was saying he was gonna use 2012 to tour now he has alot of EP's planned it seems..I dont like everything he does..Shit i dont like everything every artist does..even my favorite..but Yelawolf is creative and very talented...Creek Water was better than Trunk Muzik and if you compare Creek Water,Trunk Muzik,and Radioactive...they are all very different..the album he made over rock songs in it's self speaks volumes on how he is not scared to put himself out on a limb for the music..I for one and anticipating his next solo effort and hope he dosen't weigh it down with alot of features..To me his best material is when it's just him..