Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorado smokers

Colorado smokers

So I'm traveling on the wonderful greyhound bus service and will be going into Denver in the morning. I have a 5 1/2 hour layover and would like to get some of that recreation weed. Is that feasible? Are there clinics near the greyhound. Any help on Colorado's laws would help. Hopefully sooner than later as I leave around noon mañana.

If you have never had a red card (mmj card) you can apply and smoke that day. Its gonna cost you around 100 right off the bat, for doctor visit, mailing forms, and shit. But after that you can walk right in to most dispensarys ( some dont accept the temp. card, but I was never turned down with mine, just something to keep in mind. Denver I cant say 100% that Im accurate because I live in the springs, but yea you can if you time everything right.

Or find someone, on here thats from denver, or come to springs and ill hook it up hahaha

hope this helps bro

so, wait, you guys still have to register for medical cards? that's not what I thought the legalization was about. that's dumb. its the same here in cali. I thought it was like, legal legal.

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$

If you have never had a red card (mmj card) you can apply and smoke that day. Its gonna cost you around 100 right off the bat, for doctor visit, mailing forms, and shit. But after that you can walk right in to most dispensarys ( some dont accept the temp. card, but I was never turned down with mine, just something to keep in mind. Denver I cant say 100% that Im accurate because I live in the springs, but yea you can if you time everything right.

Or find someone, on here thats from denver, or come to springs and ill hook it up hahaha

hope this helps bro

A lot of people think you can just walk around Colorado smoking weed now. You can't. It's still against federal law. You can't smoke it in public or drive around high or anything like that. You need a medical card and can't grow it yourself. It's pretty much has the same restrictions to law as alcohol. You can do it at home where you would never get in trouble for using it anyway. The government just made things more confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

so, wait, you guys still have to for medical cards? that's not what I thought the legalization was about. that's dumb. its the same here in cali. I thought it was like, legal legal.

If you have never had a red card (mmj card) you can and smoke that day. Its gonna cost you around 100 right off the bat, for doctor visit, mailing forms, and shit. But after that you can walk right in to most dispensarys ( some dont accept the temp. card, but I was never turned down with mine, just something to keep in mind. Denver I cant say 100% that Im accurate because I live in the springs, but yea you can if you time everything right.

hope this helps bro

That's garbage. And to think I might have wanted to leave Cali!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

A lot of people think you can just walk around Colorado smoking weed now. You can't. It's still against federal law. You can't smoke it in public or drive around high or anything like that. You need a medical card and can't grow it yourself. It's pretty much has the same restrictions to law as alcohol. You can do it at home where you would never get in trouble for using it anyway. The government just made things more confusing.

so, wait, you guys still have to register for medical cards? that's not what I thought the legalization was about. that's dumb. its the same here in cali. I thought it was like, legal legal.

hope this helps bro

Things are still being put in place to buy without a red card you cant walk into a dispensary without a red card you can grow weed and have up to an ounce in your possession without having a red card 21 and up only

Although I'm aware your intentions were positive, you aren't exactly one-hundred percent correct in this instance. I do, however, agree there is a generalized misconception of fantasized freedoms and over-exaggerated acquired rights pertaining to the recent decriminalization and manufacturing of recreational cannabis. Currently the Colorado reform justifies the legal sale transaction of cannabis products to any resident of the United States over the age of twenty-one within state lines, to be in full effect immediately January 1, 2014. A couple of Colorado towns, such as Colorado Springs, (Wait, who are we kidding? Several of those city counsel cock suckers) have reportedly vowed to petition against the sale of cannabis within it's city limits at the dawn of the coming year. More than likely"red light districts" of sorts may become host to several cannabis shops directly outlying these cities' outskirts (i.e. Nevada's legal brothel locations). Other metropolis cities, such as Denver, are gearing up for quite possibly the biggest legal agricultural business boom seen within this country in the past century. Colorado residents will be limited to purchasing an ounce at a time (or it's product content equivalent), while all other U.S. residents visiting the area will be allowed only a quarter-ounce (or it's product content equivalent). Vendors will be subject to state audits and will be required to obtain a state registered license in order to carry cannabis based products available for purchase. You were dead on while stating individuals will be prohibited from such activity in the general public and/or while driving a vehicle but are indeed wrong in regards to needing a medical prescription or not being able to grow/cultivate a limited personal supply. So long as you posses a valid drivers license verifying your legal age and keep your home botany projects in compliance with state law, you should remain golden while on your herbal endeavors. Just thought I'd bring clarity to a few things.

hope this helps bro

He's a genius. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? ??? ???????????? ?

Although I'm aware your intentions were positive, you aren't exactly one-hundred percent correct in this instance. I do, however, agree there is a generalized misconception of fantasized freedoms and over-exaggerated acquired rights pertaining to the recent decriminalization and manufacturing of recreational cannabis. Currently the Colorado reform justifies the legal sale transaction of cannabis products to any resident of the United States over the age of twenty-one within state lines, to be in full effect immediately January 1, 2014. A couple of Colorado towns, such as Colorado Springs, (Wait, who are we kidding? Several of those city counsel cock suckers) have reportedly vowed to petition against the sale of cannabis within it's city limits at the dawn of the coming year. More than likely"red light districts" of sorts may become host to several cannabis shops directly outlying these cities' outskirts (i.e. Nevada's legal brothel locations). Other metropolis cities, such as Denver, are gearing up for quite possibly the biggest legal agricultural business boom seen within this country in the past century. Colorado residents will be limited to purchasing an ounce at a time (or it's product content equivalent), while all other U.S. residents visiting the area will be allowed only a quarter-ounce (or it's product content equivalent). Vendors will be subject to state audits and will be required to obtain a state registered license in order to carry cannabis based products available for purchase. You were dead on while stating individuals will be prohibited from such activity in the general public and/or while driving a vehicle but are indeed wrong in regards to needing a medical prescription or not being able to grow/cultivate a limited personal supply. So long as you posses a valid drivers license verifying your legal age and keep your home botany projects in compliance with state law, you should remain golden while on your herbal endeavors. Just thought I'd bring clarity to a few things.

hope this helps bro

U do not need a medical card to smoke recreationally in washington or colorado, alex is right about some of the other restrictions. U cant smoke in public. U cant drive high etc, but you dont need a medical card unless you are going to get it in a dispensary

I just want to throw in my two cents even though I'm in the UK.

People refer to the "legalization" of weed in certain places however that isn't the case. Many Countries and obviously certain states in the USA have weed decriminalized. This does not mean it is legal, it just means that in certain circumstances no-one will have a problem with you smoking and if the police catch you with weed, if it is under a certain amount then they'll turn a blind eye and let you keep it.

As far as I'm aware, North Korea is the only Country in the world where weed is 100% legal.