Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update the store!

Update the store!

I want some Ces Cru merch!

I second this motion.

I want to see some new merch also. Preferably some Mayday, Stone, and Kutt shirts. Everything they have is Medium and 3xl. They will most likely have new merch on tour and they always put it on the online store towards the end of tour.

Thats what I figured. There's always new merch on the tour and then it shows up in the store. I was just voicing my support for it lol and Ces Cru merch particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I want to see some new merch also. Preferably some Mayday, Stone, and Kutt shirts. Everything they have is Medium and 3xl. They will most likely have new merch on tour and they always put it on the online store towards the end of tour.

this + OP's post, all I ever see is a new Tech shirt or two every fucking month or so. Half the reason I don't buy other artists' merch is cuz it never gets updated 'n some of the designs just flat out suck, Kutt's merch is the only one I would buy multiple shirts from.

Kutt is the only shirt I have more than one of besides Tech/Strange. I have one Stone and I'd like more. And I definitely want a Mayday shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

this + OP's post, all I ever see is a new Tech shirt or two every fucking month or so. Half the reason I don't buy other artists' merch is cuz it never gets updated 'n some of the designs just flat out suck, Kutt's merch is the only one I would buy multiple shirts from.

I don't understand why they don't restock the items that sell out; if it sold out, that means it's popular. The Team Stone and Team Kutty shirts sold out within the first week and they still haven't restocked em.

i would like to see brotha lynch shit.

i wanna see a shirt that says "Am I A Psycho?" and SM sweats, i love rockin sweats i would buy those

or something like ''Imma Mental Giant''

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

i wanna see a shirt that says "Am I A Psycho?" and SM sweats, i love rockin sweats i would buy those