Thread: Niggas In Paris (Official Music Video)

Niggas In Paris (Official Music Video)

This just dropped yesterday in case anybody is interested. I think it's a dope ass video, but Kayne's videos are almost always tight. I heard Ye n Jay do N.I.P. like 4 times every concert, lol. I thought that was a little ridiculous, but after seeing this video I don't think I would really care.

I watched it full-screen and it gave me a headache. Too much flashing and effects. The performance was good though, and some parts of the video were pretty cool.

Haha yeah it's a little excessive, but I find it more entertaining than anything. The flashing lights and effects kind of reminded me of Kanye's "All Of The Lights" video, which was also pretty solid. Have you seen his "Runaway" music video? It's like a half-hour long, but it's so visually pleasing that it doesn't seem nearly that long. I really liked "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" though, so it may just seem that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by calripkenboy08

I watched it full-screen and it gave me a headache. Too much flashing and effects. The performance was good though, and some parts of the video were pretty cool.

MBDTF was one of the best albums ever! It's such a masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

Haha yeah it's a little excessive, but I find it more entertaining than anything. The flashing lights and effects kind of reminded me of Kanye's "All Of The Lights" video, which was also pretty solid. Have you seen his "Runaway" music video? It's like a half-hour long, but it's so visually pleasing that it doesn't seem nearly that long. I really liked "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" though, so it may just seem that way to me.

I think it was just the whole "full-screen, 1080p" that did too much. Haha but other than that, it wasn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605