Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R.A. The Rugged Man to collab with Tech N9ne!

R.A. The Rugged Man to collab with Tech N9ne!

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2012...collaboration/

"Nearly a year after </em> on the way, the Kansas City King is no doubt hungry for more bars as he joins one of the most outrageous and controversial personalities in hip hop. What will happen when R.A. The Rugged Man and Tech N9ne jump on a track together? Stay tuned for more!"

I have been waiting for this for far too long!

Thank you for reposting a blog post and copying it into the thread....I wasnt aware Im able to read the blogs.

A lot of people don't go through and read all the blog posts. I didn't know about this.

And he might as well just post the info instead of redirecting us.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac

Thank you for reposting a blog post and copying it into the thread....I wasnt aware Im able to read the blogs.

You sir, are very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac

Personally, I think Tech and JMT should collab, but yes this will be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by crow

this will be the greatest tech collab.....period.....end of story

never heard a R.A the Rugged Man song so i have no idea what to expect..

Tech is gonna have to be on some Nuthouze shit to even come close to the rugged man. Rugged man is hands down one of the nicest mc's to touch a mic if not the nicest for tech's gunna have to get filthy to stay up with rugged on a track.

LOLWUT

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS

Tech is gonna have to be on some Nuthouze shit to even come close to the rugged man. Rugged man is hands down one of the nicest mc's to touch a mic if not the nicest for tech's gunna have to get filthy to stay up with rugged on a track.

LOL UR STUNNED if you think rugged man is below tech n9ne at this rap shit. U should know this already dosn't mean i'm hating on tech n9ne but the truth is the truth and i know your having a hard time accepting it but it is a fact rugged man is way tooooo gifted at rapping LOLWUT is being Ignorant to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler

LOLWUT

sorry i just don't see it. I don't have hate for rugged man but he just seems like a stuttery guy with flashes of genius

LOL UR STUNNED if you think rugged man is below tech n9ne at this rap shit. U should know this already dosn't mean i'm hating on tech n9ne but the truth is the truth and i know your having a hard time accepting it but it is a fact rugged man is way tooooo gifted at rapping LOLWUT is being Ignorant to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler

LOLWUT