Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHO AGREES?? STRANGE NEEDS A LIVE ALBUM

WHO AGREES?? STRANGE NEEDS A LIVE ALBUM

Strange and tech need to come out with a live album of there tours an hit. That would be dope! Who agrees?

no...if you wanna hear live songs...go to a concert

Hence the series of Strange Music DVD releases where you not only get to see/hear segments of live shows but also follow the entire crew behind the scenes of the tours. Unless you're part of a legitimate band with numerous live instruments being played simultaneously there really is no point to produce a live album IMO. My favorite DVD release thus far has been EuroTech, I hope they plan on working with Liquid 9 to put together another project soon.

for sure dude..i bet they will after this tour cuz its supposed to be record breaking an shit..i definatly would love another DVD like T9X or the Phycumentary...a day in the life of tech an strange

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder

Hence the series of Strange Music DVD releases where you not only get to see/hear segments of live shows but also follow the entire crew behind the scenes of the tours. Unless you're part of a legitimate band with numerous live instruments being played simultaneously there really is no point to produce a live album IMO. My favorite DVD release thus far has been EuroTech, I hope they plan on working with Liquid 9 to put together another project soon.

Mayday would be the only act on Strange to benefit from something like this. Why do you want an album of dudes on mics doing what they do on the album only not as clean in sound?

Bands do live albums because the instruments create a different sound live and they are able to do cool stuff like different mixes and jam sessions for live performances.

I had that same thought recently. For as great as they are in concert a live album would be sick.

NO

I've always thought Tech has some songs that would definitely be awesome for a live album!

google it some one put one out its tech n9ne live from kansas city the quality is good

On a smilar train of thought, what if tech used real instruments during his show? Like had a backing band