Thread: How long until we get a Strange Con?

How long until we get a Strange Con?

You know, one big blow out weekend of music, entertainment and more from Strange Music. Similar to the gathering but less ummm...muddy. I'm talking real professional like the snake and bat always does. Performances, Q and A panels, "how to..." seminars, EVERYTHING. They could have groups, companies, and vendors pay for table space much like a comic or horror con. I mean all of that is just a hint at what it could be. What do you guys think? What would you like to see at an event like this?

My guess is the majority of people who'd show up would be juggalos so no, itd just become another gathering.

Like it or not, juggalos are part of the fan base. Just like the metal heads, punk rockers, hip hoppers, and more are part of the fan base. Now I'm not being pro or anti juggalo, but they'll just always be there man.

With that being said. Would YOU go for what there would be to offer? Or stay home because there might be other people there?

I would rather their resources go toward making music and traditional touring.

The OP said "like the gathering without the mud" so Im just saying that same atmosphere would be at a Strange con because juggalos would be the majority of people who'd go to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster King

Like it or not, juggalos are part of the fan base. Just like the metal heads, punk rockers, hip hoppers, and more are part of the fan base. Now I'm not being pro or anti juggalo, but they'll just always be there man.

With that being said. Would YOU go for what there would be to offer? Or stay home because there might be other people there?